Part 16:Sunflowers

I feel like I'm a prisoner and I'm awaiting my death sentence. Ever since Shivam's parents saw me come out of his room, freshly bathed but dressed in the party clothes from last night, they have been staring at the both of us. It does not help that I'm dressed in a sequined off shoulder black dress early in the morning. 

Shivam tried to clean himself up and the messy kitchen we both made in five minutes but failed. He still reeked off eggs and the kitchen, I don't think he will let his parents visit. 

"I'm all for modern girls and I'm not an orthodox. But dear don't you think this dress really isn't appropriate for this time of the day?" His mother finally speaks. I do like his mom, she has always been very amiable and courteous, it is his dad I'm scared of. 

"Yes, I do. Shivam here wanted me to wear this dress so I did." I had to say something? Shivam glared at me. His dad turned to him, "What? Why would you want that?" Shivam turned into water on hearing him question. 

"It is just that..I bought her this dress awhile ago and she never wore it. I was convinced she gave it away or something, so I asked her to prove it, last night at the party. Silly girl, she thought the party was today!" 

"Yeah...haha, how stupid of me! I thought he meant 9 a.m. not p.m!" I join in. 

"Its okay, girls are dumb." If his parents were not here, I would have shredded him like cheese and thrown him at the pigs to devour but, oh well. 

"You both are silly." His mother piped in. "What were you doing in his bedroom dear?"  She asked me and I turned completely red. 

"She is helping me decorate the new apartment mom. Her best friend is an interior designer and owns a company, you know? She will make sure Anidhi helps me with this new place!" 

"Anyway," His father began, "Long time no see, Nehal." 

Oh, I know. Last time you saw me I was holding a microphone in my hand and ruined your son's engagement. By the way did you know your son and I are back together? I'm sure you are going to be so happy about that!

"Yes, uncle. How have you been?" 

"Pretty well."

OKAAAY

This is going to be long and terrible. 

***************************Chasing Love**************************************

"So he told his parents about you guys?" Sanya asked while grabbing a handful of chips from my bowl. I had come over to visit, because I had to share all that happened with someone!

"Oh yeah." 

"How did they take it?"

"Lets not talk about that." I replied. "Hey, where were you last night?" 

"Home. Arvind dropped me." 

"Thats it?"

"Thats it!" 

We started are staring constant and she finally gave up. "I hate myself Nehal. I still love him!"

"I know." I sat patting her on her back. "You should tell him. He loves you too, you know!"

"He cheated on me!"

"Technically he did not because you guys had called it off again, right?"

The bell to her apartment rang. Her mother had gone shopping and  her brother was at work. "Bro home already?"