Epilogue

Love you when you are right 

Love you when you are wrong

Love you when you are weak

Love you when you are strong

Take you higher

When you are feeling low

That's what happens when you really love someone 

"Call us when you get there?" I said to Sanya as she was getting inside her car all ready for her honeymoon.  Now that she was married, she was every bit the blushing bride we thought she never would be. Just a few months ago we were two lonely heartbroken girls discussing our love lives and now, she was married and I was congratulating her while an amazing man had his arm around my waist. 

"I might not remember to. Maldives can you believe it?" Arvind laughed at Sanya's excited tone. She always wanted to have her honeymoon there and he made it happen for her. 

"Have fun you guys and let us know about the place. I might take Nehal there on her birthday." Shivam said as the two got inside their car. 

The crazy big fat Indian wedding was finally over. Sanya and Arvind's family had gone to extremes just to make this one hell of a wedding and now it was up to them to make it into a good marriage. Which I was confident they will able to do, of course, ten thousands fights and argument will be involved but that just makes everything more exciting. 

Sanya wanted Maroon 5 to come perform at her wedding just like they did in the Sugar video but as rich as Arvind was, somethings were hard to make happen. She forgot about it to after remembering that she was getting to marry the person she has loved for so many years and she was going to spend the rest of the life with him and get to listen to all upcoming Maroon 5 songs with him. 

What she didn't know was, her husband, as sweet as he was had bought tickets to a Maroon 5 concert and was soon taking her to a second honeymoon to London where Maroon 5 was going to perform in October. 

I was truly happy for my friend. 

"I am jealous of her." Anidhi commented now eight months and two weeks pregnant. 

"You should be happy for her." 

"I am happy for her and ten percent jealous." 

I made a face at her. It wasn't like Sanya got all this easily. 

"Come on! She is going to see Maroon 5 live, aren't you least bit jealous?"

"Who is going to see Maroon 5?" Sanya asked. She had gone to pose for pictures one last time (by the way, without her husband) and nobody noticed as she strolled back. 

Arvind face palmed himself and Anidhi let out a oops sound. What  came after that was totally unexpected. There was water all over my new Jimmy Choos. 

"Nehal, did you just wet yourself?"

"Of course not Sanya!"

"I think my water broke."

"You think?" Shivam commented and we all stood looking at each other, until we realized what was happening and everyone jumped to action immediately. 

**

Anidhi

"I love them, I love them so much but why won't they stop crying?" Nehal commented as she held a screaming little Arshi in her arms trying to calm her down. 

"You will get used to it. Now their crying is like music to my ears." 

"Really?" 

"No!"

Nehal patted my back and let Meena, the nanny carry Arshi back to her crib. Five months into motherhood and two months since I got divorced, the babies have given me no time to think about the fact that I am a divorced woman now. I love being a mother and as much as it is the hardest job in the world, it also happens to be the best. 

"Vivaan never cries. He is a quite little baby. His sisters should be more like him!" Nehal commented and I laughed. Vivaan, Arshi and Maanvi, the joys of my life. Arshi and Maanvi were hyper active babies and hardly ever slept, thus resulting in the dark circles underneath my eyes. Vivaan, however was really quite and just enjoyed sleeping. He also won't go in anyone's arms but mine. 

"I am going to miss them so much today!"

"It is just a dinner you are going to Anidhi."

"I can't believe I am going on a date."

"Your mother is a genius."

"I am a mother now! I have three babies! How can she set me up with someone?"

"Does it matter? He does not know that!"

We both looked at each other and started laughing. 

We both knew what this meant.

New chase begins. 

The end