Part 17.1:-Cray Night

This chapter will be in Shivam's point of view.

LAST NIGHT- The party at lemon bar.

I spotted her at the entrance of the club. She was looking gorgeous as usual. She wore a short black dress and almost every guy was staring at her and her friends. I wanted to rip their eyes out.

She is mine! How dare these bastards stare at her!

Only, she won't let me make her mine. I was so crazy mad at her. I know she loves me! She says she is confused but her actions point at something else. 

She humiliates herself infront of everyone in my engagement party to let me know she loves me.

The next day she moves out of her boyfriend's place and breaks up.

She tried to fix things with me but after I refuse she runs away to Goa.

She drunk texted me in Goa and asked me to be there with her.

Why would she do any of these things if I did not effect her? And obviously none of these are just friendly! I remember how she kissed me the morning I went to confront her after her announcement at my party! It was passionate, slow and yet desperate. You don't kiss someone like that unless you have feelings for them.

And then she expects me not have doubts over this. When she started dating Anshul she was so happy, I could have choked that guy! But I kept my anger to myself because she was happy and that is what matters.

I confuse her once and she decides to move on. I regret calling her. I regret going to Goa on her whim.

She wasn't even there when I got to Goa as luck would have it. With my luck, if I ever get to marry her I will probably get lose motions on that day.

To make things worse, I am pretty sure she has no recall of her calling me. 

Knowing I have no control over this issue, and will probably not have any control anytime soon, I let my friends talk me into celebrating my promotion. I have been made new north manager and chief engineer at DeSca, a company originating in Japan and known for its electronics. I thought I would go out, have a few drinks and maybe lose a little. But miss Nehal, just wouldn't let that happen. Seriously, does she not like it if I party a little? My attention after seeing her is completely gone from my friends and now completely on her. 

Arvind returns with a tray of tequila shots when Abhi, my best friend's head whips towards the entrance. 

"Man, I see your girls here." Now Arvind has lost all happiness on his face as well, when he sees Sanya. The girls have now settled in a booth of their own and having their drinks. No no, not again. Don't get drunk Nehal.

"What the hell are they doing here?" Arvind asked me. 

"How am I supposed to know?"

"Guys, chill. Lets have some fun, alright? Let them be!" Abhi adds. 

We decide to ignore the women and continue on our party. The men are cracking silly jokes but I find myself laughing at none. My attention, involuntarily goes towards Nehal and her only. Looking at Arvind, I find him distracted out of his mind as well. 

"Hey, its look like they are leaving." I point in the direction where Anidhi seems to be pulling Sanya towards the exit and Nehal is following. 

"Sanya appears wasted." Arvind said. I don't know how he could tell her from up here. 

"Okay, thats it you guys. If you miss them so much, just invite them here. Your eyes have been wandering over there since the evening." Another friend, Vikas pipes in.