Part 19: Did The Deed

OH MY GOD YOU GUYSS! Yesterday (3/5/16) when I checked in I found that Chasing Love was at #153 in Chick-Lit category! The highest it had ever climbed before was four hundred something.

But today (4/5/16) it is on #44!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (dancing like a maniac) How awesome is that?? It has been featured in Wattpad's HOT list!!!

Thank you so much!! All those who vote and comment can be sure that I will vote back on your stories!! (and comment too when I read them) .. as a token of appreciation. 

********************************************************************************************

Each step I was taking downstairs felt like I was walking to get beheaded. What if he asks me to marry him? I love him and I don't see myself with anyone else.  But it is too soon to get married! As he was walking down the stairs with me following right after, he kept looking back and smiling and I smiled back and made some sort of expression which told him I can't contain my excitement. Fake excitement. 

But the face came out as if saying 'I can't hold in my vomit' probably because the third time he looked concerned and asked, "Are you okay?"

"Better than okay!" I smiled. As we reached the ground floor in about three minutes which felt like three hours to me what I saw was.......nothing. 

No little children holding a banner saying 'Will You Marry Me?' 

No array of candles and roses with a beautiful table in between, already set for breakfast and a waiter holding a champagne bottle so that when he pours some in my glass and I take a sip, a beautiful ring ends up in my mouth. 

Who has Champagne for breakfast?

Did I go too deep into my imagination?

Anyway, there was definitely no Shivam bending down on his knees to ask me to marry him. 

However there was a Shivam asking me to get inside his car and driving us off somewhere.

"Where are we going?"

"You will see." Of course he wasn't going to ask me to marry him in the compound of my building. He was probably taking me to some fancy restaurant and knowing Shivam, he likes doing things differently. He has probably planned all this in the morning so that I don't suspect a thing. 

Did he realize I was in my Winnie The Pooh Tee?

"Don't you think I should have changed?"

"Yeah but you had already taken so much time and we were getting late." He said glancing at his watch. 

Oh my god, he thinks I should have changed! I'm going to get proposed to in my Winnie The Pooh Tee and I'm going to reject the man I love in my Winnie The Pooh Tee!

I'm going to reject him? I don't know! I don't want to lose him. I am well aware that my choice of tee is not really significant in the situation at hand but can you blame me?

Around 45 minutes later we reached Connaught Place. It is one of the largest financial and commercial business centres in New Delhi. It also has some of the best places to shop and eat at. Were we going to some fancy restaurant here?

He parked the car in front of a building and took my hand and led me upstairs. No more stairs, please!

 As we reached the second floor, he opened the door and I found my Agent already standing there. She looked really happy and I had no observe my surroundings. I was in an all white room. There were two couches in the lobby and a desk with a phone and desktop on it. All my works and achievements were neatly framed and hanging on the walls. There was a brown door and Shivam, who had a mischievous smile on his face led me towards it.