Part 4: Dance Like We Are Making Love

I don't know what came over me.

I knew I should have considered the fact that he was probably still engaged.

I knew that I should have considered the fact that, this was, not just mine but my boyfriend's apartment.

My boyfriend of two years.

The guy I had a solid crush on ever since I was thirteen.

The guy I thought was definitely my future husband.

The guy who clearly loved me and was the kind of person I needed. Mature, stable, same choices as mine.

I knew I should have thought about all these things because after all there was a reason why Shivam and I were not together. We were separated for a reason and before yesterday, I hadn't really thought about him in any other way except as my best friend.

But something came over me. Because as soon as Sanya and Anidhi left and those magical words came out of his mouth...

I pounced on him.

I literally jumped on him and started kissing him wildly. And the kiss was only reminding me how much I loved to kiss this guy and how badly I missed doing it. He was only taken aback for a second before he too fell into the rhythm and was kissing me with equal passion.

My legs were wrapped around his waist  and our kisses were getting deeper and wilder. This is how it always happened wit him, I always forgot where I was when I was making out with him.

"I missed you baby," He choked out.

"I missed you too."

He sat on the couch now with me on his lap, and we continued making out.

"I need to take these clothes off," He said slowly, holding the edge of my shorts.

I frowned at him.

"What?" He asked innocently.

"Aren't you like engaged?"

"No. I broke it off."

As much as happy it made me, I felt a little bad for my cousin. She was family after all and I'm sure everyone are going to be all over me now.

"Nehal?"

"Yes?"

"Bedroom?"

I pretended to think about it.

"Sure, lets go." I winked at him.

__________Chasing love__________

"What do you think will happen?", Anidhi asked.

"I don't know."

"Anshul has texted me." And she gave me her cell.

Please let me know, is she okay?? She won't pick her cell. I am coming home!

This guy is going crazy here and what the hell is Nehal doing?

"Come on now!", I grab Anidhi's hand and take her upstairs.

As soon we reach her apartment door again we fight it unlocked. Those two did not even bother closing the door after us. We made our way inside to hear some argument coming from Nehal's bedroom.

"I told you, I don't want to do it." Nehal shouted as she made her way out of the bedroom.

"Well, I stopped. Didn't I?", Shivam answered making his out as well.

"You should not have even tried!"

Anidhi gave me a puzzled look. What the hell? When we left Shivam was confessing his love for Nehal, right?

"We were getting back together and he decided the best way to celebrate it was sex!"

"You guys were getting back together?" Anidhi asked.

"And now you are fighting already?", I added.

"She is just overreacting." Shivam answered.

"Over-fucking-reacting?", Nehal shouted and threw a pillow on his face. "You would have made your way inside me if I did not stop you!"

Made his way inside her? It was hard to be serious now. This is classic Shivam and Nehal. There fights were always like this, with him claiming she is overreacting and then she used to come up with something melodramatic.

"Well, this has to be the  shortest relationship ever." Anidhi commented.

"But I stopped. Come on baby, having you back after so long just blanked me out," Shivam said sweetly. He was always like this. She used to get crazy angry and he became the calm, sweet one.

"Why don't you guys dance?"

Now all three of us turned to look at Anidhi. She always came up with these genius ideas. Not.

"Dance?" Nehal asked looking puzzled.

"Yeah. Dance like you are making love!"

And then we all turned and ignored her.

"This is how it is always Shivam. You want to do something and I don't."

"But I never do it honey, I just try."

"Did you have sex with Tripti?"

"What?"

Nehal threw another pillow at him.

"Yes, yes, I did."

And that was it. We knew what was gonna happen next. Nehal started wildly hitting Shivam.

"Hey, hey, it was not like you did not do anything with your boyfriend, Nehal! You were the one who broke up with me and I am a man, she wanted to as well, so it happened. I did not even know you had feelings for me before yesterday."

"I am a virgin and you know it."

"Okay, okay, guys." I intervened. "Look, please just tell us what to do here because Anshul has been going crazy and he is coming back to check up on Nehal."

"Why would he do that? Does he not know you don't love him?"

All three girls remained silent.

"You decided you love me all of a sudden?"

"It is not like that," Nehal answered.

"Oh really?" He went to the door. "I think you need to sort yourself out Nehal. You have no idea what you want."

Nehal did not make a move. I pointed towards the door asking her to go after him but she remained plastered to her place.

And then she started crying again.