Chapter 1

Kyungsoo

What was I supposed to do now?

Where to go?

I don't know.

I dragged my feet while walking in the darkening street. I was getting hungry, but I didn't have enough money. I emptied my pockets for the third time, but there was really nothing more.

I sighed and looked at my surroundings. It seemed familiar, but I couldn't figure out exactly where I was. It had been quite some time since I walked these streets. I started to get desperate, but then remembered Baekhyun. I smiled at the memory of my friend and tried my best to see where I was.

There was a little food shop there, shouldn't I go left now? Yes, I think so. I quickened my pace and started to feel a bit of relief.

I had tried to keep Baekhyun out of what I was doing two years ago and I think I succeeded. We didn't have contact a while before it happened and neither when I was in prison. He probably didn't even know I was free.

There were a few people that kept looking at me as I walked by. I hoped they didn't recognize me. It was a small town, so a lot of people knew everything that was going on.

I pulled my hoodie over my head to protect myself from the wind and tucked my hands in my pockets. It shouldn't be far anymore.

I couldn't describe the feeling that was going through my body as I saw Baekhyun's apartment. I started running and knocked on the door. "Please be here Baekie."

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" I heard an all too familiar voice behind the door. A moment later the door opened and revealed my best friend. His jaw dropped which made me feel insecure. What if he didn't want to see me?

"Kyungsoo?" He seemed to pull himself together again and looked at me with big eyes.

"Hello," I raised my hand and waved shortly. "I know it's all very weird, but I need a place to get through the night."

"Oh, I see." He spoke and ruffled his hair.

"I'm sorry to barge in like this, Baek." I apologized. "It's only for a few nights."

"I didn't know they let you out," he replied softly.

"If you don't like me being in your house, I'll find another place." I said quickly, seeing the uncomfortable expression on his face. "Just tell me."

He shook his head, "no it's fine." He stepped aside to let me in. "I'm happy to see you."

"You're too kind," I smiled at him. "Do you... Do you maybe have something to eat?"

"Of course, are you hungry?" He laid his hands on my shoulders and examined me. "You look... Quite well."

"You mean for someone who just got out of prison?" I kept staring at him until he let go of me.

"You know I didn't mean it like that, I'll make you something." He turned around and walked to the kitchen.

I kicked off my shoes and took off my jacket before entering the living room. It has changed a lot since my last visit.
I looked around while Baekhyun was rumbling in the kitchen. I picked up a framed picture of Baekhyun and an unknown guy beside of him doing a peace sign at his eye. "Who's this?"

"Who?" Baekhyun came walking into the living room with a plate in his hands. "Oh that's Chanyeol."

"Did you just blush?" I chuckled and placed the picture down again. "Who is he?"

"He's my boyfriend Soo." Baekhyun gestured me to come over and sat down at the other side of the table.

My stomach growled at the sight of all that food. I sat down and quickly put something in my mouth. I closed my eyes and moaned in pleasure, earning a chuckle from my friend. "Is it good?"

"It's amazing," my words got muffled because I started stuffing my face. "Delicious."

"It's the only thing I can make though," he laughed and scratched the back of his neck. "So... How are you doing?"

"Let's talk about you first," I immediately replied, already feeling uncomfortable about having to talk about myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys(^~^)
Another Kaisoo fanfic in the making!
I apologise again for any grammar mistakes whatsoever.
I really hope you guys will like this story, so please like and comment if you do!
I'm gonna start updating soon!

Love y'all ( ˘ ³˘)❤