Chapter 30

Warning *Smut*

Jongin

As I drove back to my house I angrily wiped away a tear that had escaped my eye from frustration. I hated it when people told me what to do without a valid reason.

"You don't know anything about him, Jongin." Xiumin snapped. "Why are you so blind to it?"

"Then tell me!" Monggu tilted his head at my raised voice. "Stop telling me what to do and tell me why!"

"You really wanna know?" Xiumin's mouth was a horizontal stripe as he placed his hands on the table. "He killed someone."

"What?" I asked surprised. "I don't believe you," I added softly, looking away.

"Why would I lie to you?" He asked taken aback. "There's nothing in it for me."

I just shook my head and stood up. "I'll see you another time."

"You're leaving?" He walked over to me, holding onto my sleeve. "Don't go."

"I wanna go home." I pushed him away. "Please just..." I didn't know what to tell him, so I walked out of the door.

I turned the volume louder to try and block out my thoughts, but it was no use.
I finally arrived at my house and got out.

As I unlocked the door I was immediately greeted by Kyungsoo. He came running down the hall into my arms, resting his head on my chest. I was take aback, but returned the hug, burying my nose in his hair.
This wasn't a murderer, this was my Kyungsoo.

"Baby, we need to talk." He suddenly said in a serious tone, lifting up his head.

"About what?" I asked as I let him go.

"Is this Jongin?" A voice asked.

Startled, I looked at the man standing in the doorway. He had a band aid on his temple and was smoking a cigarette. "Who are you?"

"Jongin," Kyungsoo started and took my hand in his. "This is my uncle."

"Your what?" I asked as memories of Kyungsoo talking about this man came to mind. "I'm confused."

"I found him today," he tried to explain.

"I'm really sorry for the trouble Jongin." The man said while taking a drag from his cigarette. "I'll be going home, so don't worry. My name's Dongsun." He reached out his hand and I shook it.

"Where do you live?" I asked, unsure of what to talk about.

"I have an apartment." Dongsun answered. "Not too far actually, at-"

Kyungsoo cleared his throat that hard I couldn't hear what his uncle had said. "I made food. Are you hungry babe?"
Without waiting for my answer he turned around and walked into the kitchen, pulling Dongsun with him.

I followed them and sat down on my usual chair. I had to say, since Kyungsoo was pretty much living here I ate real meals. Normally I would quickly make something or not at all when I forgot I actually had to eat to survive. This was what I had expected from a family. Sitting at the table, talking about your day.
I sighed and rubbed my eyes.

"Are you tired baby?" Kyungsoo asked me. "A headache?"

Okay, why was he acting this way? I shook my head, but he kept insisting.

"You should take some medicine." He opened a cabinet and filled two glasses with water. He placed them on the table with two paracetamol's. One for Dongsun and one for me.