Chapter 4

Kyungsoo

I couldn't bring myself to close the curtain so I kept staring at the figure that was casually walking around.
Memories seemed to crash into my brain and I started to have a headache.

"Kyungsoo?" Baekhyun's voice got me back to reality. "What's wrong?"

"N... Nothing." Stop stuttering, I told myself. "I was just in thoughts."

I closed the curtain in a hurry and hoped the guy would just go out of the store. I leaned against the wall with my back and took a deep breath, closing my eyes. After a few moments Baekhyun spoke again, "what's taking you so long?" He popped his head inside the small room and noticed I was still fully dressed in my own clothes. "Why are you just standing there?" He asked and raised one eyebrow.

"It's nothing," I pushed his head outside and undressed, trying everything on before appearing in my normal clothes again.

As Baekhyun was paying I nervously kept looking around me, scared to see that guy again. I nibbled on my lower lip as Baekhyun handed me some bags. "So, now only shoes."

I nodded and followed him outside. The fresh air clearing my mind.

"Switch the jacket," Baekhyun almost commanded me.

"Huh?" I asked a bit confused.

"Take of your jacket and put the leather one on," he held out his hand and waited for me. I just did what he told me and tucked my arms inside the sleeves.
"You look so hot," Baekhyun laughed, which made me glare at him. "Now don't be mad," he chuckled.

"I'm not mad," I murmured and started walking again. Baekie following right behind me. "Let's get into that one," he pointed a shoe store.

We entered the shop and Baekhyun started looking around, holding up pairs to show me, "what about these?"

"Nah, don't you have black ones?" I asked and pulled a face at the neon green shoes. "Who thought that was a good idea?"

"You have no idea, my dear Kyungsoo, how far behind you are on the latest fashion." Baekhyun pursed his lips, but then showed me some black ones.

"That's more like it," I eagerly took them from him and examined them. "I don't care about fashion."

"Black's never out of fashion anyway." His eyes drifted away from my face to something behind me. I turned around and looked straight into the eyes of the guy from earlier.

"Hello, Kyungsoo," Kris greeted me with a smirk.

As I didn't respond Baekhyun decided to ask, "who's this?"

Kris focused his gaze on him and walked past me, "I'm a friend from Kyungsoo." They shook hands as Baekhyun introduced himself too.

I clenched my fists as I turned around to them, disgusted by how casual Kris seemed to be. "Yah don't come near him."

They both looked at me in surprise. "What do you mean?" Baekhyun asked with an insecure voice, nervously looking at me.

"I said; don't come near him." I repeated my own words.

"Calm down shorty," Kris said with that stupid smirk on his face.

"Don't call me shorty, dickhead." I snapped while pointing an accusatory finger at him. "Your ass shoul have been locked up in jail."

"Now we're already talking about that, you look good." His face turned quasi serious. "I'm impressed."

"Shut up," I took a step closer to him and wanted to slap that smirk off his face. "Stay away from my friend."

"There's no need to get aggressive," Kris calmy replied. "And nice jacket by the way."

"I told you so," Baekhyun commented.

"Oh my god, forget the fucking jacket for fuck sake!" I said, raising my voice. I was getting really pissed right now. Who did he think he was? Did he waited for me to get released out of prison?

"I think we need to go now Kyungie," Baekhyun spoke while looking at his watch. "Chanie will be coming soon."

I tried to relax my fists, but the energy still rushed through my body. I wanted to punch Kris so badly. I watched how Baekhyun took the shoes away from me to pay, leaving me alone with this asshole.
"I'm warning you, stay away from Baekhyun." I growled at him.

He just stared back at me with an uninterested face. Not that I expected him to be impressed, but it still bothered me.

"Let's go," Baekhyun appeared next to Kris, making him look even smaller.

Without saying another word I got out of the building. I walked into an empty alley and threw my fist against the wall. Punching it repeatedly until I heard Baekhyun's voice.

"Kyungsoo!" I felt a hand holding onto my arm and stopped with what I was doing. "You're hurting yourself."

"I'm fine," I pulled my hand back. "Let's just go."