Chapter 25

Jongin

"My name's Kris Wu." The guy smiled at me. "I'm a friend of Kyungsoo."

"Then why don't you know where he works?" I asked with a frown.

"Good thinking." He pointed at me and laughed. "You see, we go far back. The 'I haven't seen him in quite a while' stuff."

"Oh, should I get him?" I suggested. "He's in the back."

"No," he immediately said. "Just give him this." He took something out of his jacket and handed me a piece of paper between his middle and index finger. "See you later." He winked at me and headed out of the shop.

"Weird," I mumbled.

"What is weird?" Kyungsoo's voice asked. I turned around and watched him walking over to me.

"This guy came in and claims he knows you." I explained.

"Who was it?" Kyungsoo's expression turned to some kind of fear, which I didn't understand.

"Kris Wu."

He closed his eyes and intertwined his hands behind his neck. "Fuck."

"Is something wrong?" I asked, worried. "He gave me this." I gave him the paper and watched his reaction.

Kyungsoo

I unfolded the paper and saw there was a street name and time written on it. Are you kidding me?

"Is something wrong?" Jongin repeated his question from earlier. "Kyungsoo?" He called as I didn't answer.

"Yeah, it's all fine." I tucked it in my pocket and ran a hand through my hair. "I need to go somewhere after work."

"Will you come afterwards?" He asked hopeful.

"Sure, baby." I smiled at him before patting his head, making him squirm under my touch.

"Baby?" He questioned with a frown.

"Do you have a problem with me calling you that?" I asked a bit hurt.

"No. It's just... Never mind." He turned around in his chair and picked up the book he had been reading.

"Are you sure?" I walked closer and hugged him from behind, placing my chin on his shoulder. "Baby," I added.
Jongin didn't answer so I started placing kisses on his neck, biting softly on his skin.
He closed his eyes and dropped the book. "Hmm," he hummed.

I moved my hand to the hem of his shirt and tried to get underneath it. Oh how bad I wanted a taste of that.
I placed my palm flat on his stomach and spread my fingers like a fan.
He moved his head to the left to give me more space to kiss, which I gladly did.

"Alright, I think I came in at the wrong time."

We both turned our heads to where the voice had come from.
Jongdae was standing in the doorframe with a pile of papers in his hands.

I let Jongin go, who turned his chair to Jongdae. He coughed loudly, "are those papers for me?"

"Uhm... Yeah." Jongdae glared at me before walking over to us, handing the pile to Jongin.

I wiped my lips with my thumb and watched them. I noticed Jongin awkwardly rubbed the side of his neck and his cheeks were a light shade of red. Damn it Jongin, what are you doing to me?

~

At the end of the day I decided to walk to the street that Kris had given me. I had been thinking all day if I should go or not.
If I didn't go it could make it worse, so here I was, standing in the alley with a racing heart.
I don't think something good happened to me in a dark alley, like ever. It wasn't a place to meet up as friends.

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I took it out.

Unknown number: Are the scars from last time healed? Xoxo Kris

"So you came."

I turned around and was greeted by the two guys that I had fought with before. The one I hit with the rock still had bandage around his head. I was satisfied about that fact. "I should have known Kris is still as pathetic as he used to be."

"The boss is just smart," the other guy spoke. "Unlike you."

I rolled my eyes, "you guys are just as pathetic."

"I got you good didn't I?" The guy without bandage said. "It looks good on your cheek. Your boyfriend probably thinks it's cool, doesn't he?"

"Of course, if I had a boyfriend, who wouldn't?" I was about to grab my gun as the one with the bandage pointed his at me. I was too late.

"Don't move asshole," he spat.

I lifted my hands in the air as he gestured the other to go up to me. "Get his weapons you idiot."

"Who are you?" I asked while he patted his hands all over my body to search for my knife and maybe they knew I had a gun too. "You like to touch me?" I asked him.

"Shut up," he snapped and backed off with the two objects. "I'm not your boyfriend. Nor am I gay."

"They all say that," I chuckled. "But how many times do I have to tell you I don't have one?" I asked eyeing my weapons.

"Don't worry, you'll get them back." He said as he saw me looking. "Don't act stupid. We saw you kissing that dude."

"So now you are spying on me too?" I shook my head. "So everyone you kiss is your partner?"

"You know what," the one with the gun said. "Just shut up."

"What are you gonna do with me?" I asked, ignoring him. "Beat me up again? What's the point?"

"Get on your knees," he demanded.

"Oeh, are we gonna start like this?" I smirked. "Kinky."

"Shut up!" He was obviously annoyed with me and his fingers around the gun were shaking. "Make him kneel!"

The other guy hit me hard in the stomach twice, forcing me to fall on my knees. I gasped for air.

"I told you to shut up," the one with the bandage said. "Now be a good boy."

The other grabbed my hair and forced me to face them. "Beating up someone with a gun pointed at him. That's so sad." I scoffed.

"Yeah, yeah. All good." He punched me in the face and I immediately started to taste blood in my mouth.
I wasn't scared of what would happen to me next. I was afraid about having to face Jongin after this. How I would have to make up a lie or tell him I didn't wanna talk about it. He wasn't dumb. He probably knew I lied to him already.
I was scared he would think I was involved in dirty businesses and not want me anymore.

I received another punch and my head slammed against the wall. There was nothing to do when a gun was involved. It made me angry they didn't even gave me a fair chance. But this was Kris. Kris liked to play it this way.

I lifted my hand to try to protect myself, but it was useless. I spit out some blood and wiped my mouth. I wanted Kris to show his face so I could personally kick his ass instead of these pathetic losers.
I would get these guys one day and then they won't just walk away.

He kicked my head and pain shot through it. Followed by one in my stomach. I groaned in pain and curled up in a ball.

"Let's go," the guy with the gun said. "The boss said a few."

"But this is fun, he can't do anything back." He took out his knife and said, "just this one thing."

He grabbed my head by my chin, "it's healed nicely." Then placed the knife on my cheek and traced the exact line of the older cut. It immediately started bleeding again and I squirmed to get out of his grip. It hurt so bad. "Stop!" I managed to say.

He chuckled and let me go. "We'll see you around. I hope your boyfriend takes good care of you." He kicked me one last time in my back and walked off.

The other guy threw my gun and knife on the ground at his feet and blew me a hand kiss.
I sighed in relief and closed my eyes until I didn't hear their footsteps anymore. I crawled to the spot and picked up my weapons. "Fuck you Kris, fuck you."