Chapter 6: The Talk

Photo: Credit to owner

-Chloe POV-

*Two Periods Later*

I walked out Mr.Rogers Trig class with a head ache. He gave like five pages worth of homework. I was tryna stuff my trig book into my bag and I bumped into someone.

"My bad" I said looking up at Dalvin. I smiled at him but on the inside I was jumping up and down.

"Don't trip it was my fault" He said smiling.

"No, I wasn't lookin and-" he cut me off.

"No worries but I see you have Mr.Rogers. You mind tutoring me" he asked politely.

Not if I get to spend time with you I thought.

"I'll think about it" I said walking around him.

"Aight" he said. I started walking down the hallway to the door so I could leave the school.

I walked down the stairs and saw my girls leaned up against the regular wall. I watched some of the kids skateboarding, others in a corner talking, everyone has their own clique.

I finally made it over with a big smile on my face.

"Why you so happy" Monae asked.

"Dalvin talked to me! He wants me to tutor him but I know that's a lie" I said rolling my eyes.

"If I was you I would say yes, lie or not" Savannah said.

"Shit me too" Jade said.

"Well then I guess-" I got cut off.

"Ladies y'all are invited to my party tonight" Leah said handing us each invitations before walking away.

"Her parties are always bangin' so I'm going" I said.

"For real" Jade said.

"Yeah I'm down" Savannah said.

"Your father gonna let you go" Monae asked.

"Duh I'ma go to the party, not my problem if he doesn't like it" she said shrugging.

"You are such a bad ass" I said and we all laughed.

"Come on Tony is here" Monae said getting up off the wall. Tony is our lunch guy he has everything from pizza to burgers.

"Sup y'all" Tony asked once we got over there. Tony was a fine dark skin brother. I mean like milk chocolate dark. He had a fade and these beautiful hazel- greenish eyes. He was kinda tall probably about 5'8 and he was kind of built. His arms showed it.

"Nothing but i'm starving" Savannah said rubbing her stomach.

"That's normal for you" he said chuckling while looking at her.

Savannah smiles at Tony and in return he licks his lips.

"Can't help it if I'm always stressing Tony." She spat.

"You're too beautiful to be stressing." He flirted.

All of us ooo'd while Savannah was giggling.

"It's surely starting to get hot all of a sudden." Jade said fanning herself.

"Can I have a slice" I said giving him $2.50.

"I'll have a taco" Monae said.

"I'll take a large fries" Jade said.

Savannah was just standing there contemplating on what she wanted.

"Come on Savann we all have our stuff" Jade said biting one of her french fries.

"I'll take two slices and a medium size fries with a orange pop." she said pulling out money from her bra.

"Did you eat today" Monae asked her.

No, I only had orange juice and a slice of bacon." she said.

"Thanks Tony" we all said waving goodbye. We went back to our spot on the wall to eat lunch.

"So what are y'all wearing to the party" I asked leaning forward to see them.

"I don't know yet" Jade said shrugging.

"I'ma find somethin' in my closet" Monae said.

"I might wear a dress" Savannah said. We all started laughing because Savannah never wears dresses or skirts.

"Naw I'm for real though" she said with a serious face.

-20 mins later-

The alarm rang which meant that lunch is officially over. We started walking back to the school to finish the rest of the day.

"Ugh I don't wanna go to P.E." Savannah moaned.

"Me either" I said making my shoulders drop. We made it back into the school walking into the busy hallway with kids just standing and talking.

"Well peace out" Monae said throwing up two fingers and disapearring.

"Yeah dueces" Jade said waving goodbye and walking away.

"Lets go to the hell we call P.E." Savannah said rolling her eyes and I laughed as walked towards the gym.