Chapter 9: Arriving To The Party

-Savannah POV-

I pulled up to the party and it has a line going all the way down the block.

"Oh hell naw! Who the fuck gonna wait in a damn line" Jade said taking her seatbelt off.

"I'm marching my ass to the front of the line" Chloe said.

"Yes miss bad ass you do that" I said getting out of the car. I slammed my door shut and put my keys into my pocket.

I can hear the music coming from Leah's house. Baby Got Back by Sir Mix-A-Lot is on and some people on the line are grooving.

Just like Chloe said she walked by people as we followed behind her. She was pushing people out of her way and they were catching their little attitudes. She pulled her invitation out and showed it to the bouncer.

"Your gonna have to wait in line like everyone else" he said putting the rope back down.

Jade pushed us out of her way and started flirting with the bouncer. After two minutes of them talking he opened the ropes again letting us in.

"Thank you" she said kissing his cheek.

"I'ma see you later" he said winking at her.

"What did you say to him" Monae asked laughing a little.

"Itold him what he wanted to hear" she said as we walked into the house.

"This party is da bomb" I said dancing to the song.

"I'll be back" Monae said walking away.

"That girl always going somewhere" Chloe said.

"You too so I don't why you chatting" I said.

"Whatever" she said dancing.

"Look at who just arrived" Jade said pointing over to the door.

From where we at in the living room we can see everything. Jodeci just walked in sort of matching.

"Great" I said rolling my eyes.

"You acting like you don't like DeVante or something" Jade said swaying side to side to the beat.

"I do but it's awkward when he barely talks to me" I said looking uneasy.

"Well you never know" Chloe said and I shrugged.

"Well I'll be back, I'm gonna go get something to drink" Chloe said walking away.

Me and Jade got closer to each other as Jump by Kris Kross came on.

"What if he tries to talk to me" I asked over the music.

"Try not to scare the brother off" she said laughing.

"That wasn't funny" I said with a straight face.

"Yeah it was" she said still laughing.

"Whatever" I said giving her the hand. She slapped my hand away and rolled her eyes.

"Just be yourself Savannah. I mean yeah he's famous and can get any girl he wants. But yo-" I cut her off.

"My point exactly, I don't see you tryna talk to K-Ci" I said.

I turned around a little to see where he is and he's talking to Leah. She has a thing for him too but be for real, what girl wouldn't?

" I'm gonna talk to him on my own time" Jade said.

"Yeah you do that" I said still looking at him.

"For a girl who ain't really feeling dude, you really breaking your neck to stalk him" Chloe said sipping on her drink and Jade laughed.