Epilogue

A year later. . .

Savannah: Savannah decided to give DeVante a second chance despite the situation. She decided to go to school in New Jersey while DeVante continued along with his music career. DeVante always comes back to visit his girlfriend, and they talk on the phone all the time. Savannah's dad eventually forgave her but the relationship is rocky some days. 

Chloe: Chloe is going to school at Penn State. Any chance she gets to visit her family and friends she takes the oppurtunity. She forgave Dalvin but they do not date and she's happy with her decision.

Jade: Jade had a baby boy named Jacob in December and he is only three months old now. K-Ci and her are working on their relationship but it is hard because of his music career. K-Ci isn't a dead beat daddy and is there for baby Jacob. She plans to go to college after Jacob is older, her dad is still pissed but loves his grandson. They are working on their relationship but her mom forgave her. She still lives with her parents. (Photo: Credit to owner) 

 Monae: Monae is going to school in North Carolina and loves it there. Just like Chloe she comes back to visit her family and friends when she has the chance to. Her and JoJo are dating meaning she forgave him and is happy with her decision.