Chapter 31: Two Down, One To Go

Photo: Credit to owner

-Jade POV-

The next morning I woke up to my house phone ringing. I rolled over on my bed to the right side grabbing the phone off of the hook.

-Phone Covo-

Me: Yo

??: Were you sleeping

Me: Yes Chloe I was

Chloe: My bad but guess what

Me: What

Chloe: Me and Dalvin banged last night

Me: Good for you, now can I go back to sleep

Chloe: Nah I don't think you heard me

Me: I did you and Dalvin ban- Wait hold up

Chloe: *Laughs* Yeah

Me: How was it

Chloe: That shit was slammin' 

Me: *Laughs* Well you got what you've always wanted

Chloe: Yeah that's true 

Me: Well it's nine-thirty so I'm going back to sleep

Chloe: Aight later

Chloe: Bye

-End Of Convo-

I put the phone back on the hook and then slid down under the covers. I closed my eyes and then heard my room door open. "Get up" I heard Tevin say. "For what nigga" I said annoyed with my eyes still closed. "Ma made breakfast so get up" he said walking out of my room. I sucked my teeth and threw my covers off of me. I got out of the bed and went over to my dresser grabbing anything to put on. I grabbed an oversize tee and put it on then grabbed my scrunchie putting my hair into a messy ponytail. I walked over to the door unlocking it and walking out, I didn't bother closing the door. I walked down the hall to the bathroom. I tried pushing the door but it was locked so i started banging on the door. "Wait a minute" Myles said. "Oh BTW we need to speak" I said remembering the convo I had with Savannah yesterday. I heard him sigh and go to the sink to wash his hands or whatever. I leaned against the wall closing my eyes waiting for him to come out. I heard the door unlock so I turned my head to the left looking at Myles walk out of the bathroom. "If you wanna talk about yesterday I don't wanna hear it" he said rolling his eyes. "Well you're gonna hear it so listen. I don't know what you were thinkin' tryna bang Camaira but she's fourteen Myles. I know being a boy and your hormones are all over the place but chill! Her pops is a Pastor so you know she wasn't having that and Camaira ain't a fast little girl Myles! Apologize and move on with ya life" I told him then walked into the bathroom closing the door. I felt like my mama giving him that little talk and not allowing him to reply. I started brushing my teeth while looking in the mirror at myself. After two minutes I washed out my mouth and washed my face turning the faucet off. I grabbed my face rag drying my face and putting everything away. I walked to the door opening it and walking out, closing the door behind me. I made a left going down the stairs. "Morning" I said walking into the kitchen. "Finally you made it down" my Mom said. I sat down at the table with my plate of food: Pancakes, bacon, and scrambled eggs. "Thank you ma" I said and she smiled at me. "Well I'm off to work and I should be back at eight tonight" my dad said. "Later Pops" I said. "Love y'all" he said giving my mom a kiss. "Love you too" we all said simultaneously. He went out the back door and my mom got up from the table "I've got to go to work today too" she said. "Free crib" Tevin said. "Yeah which means you're in charge" she said putting her plate in the sink. "Myles and Jade behave" she said grabbing her bag and medical kit off of the counter. "Mom" I whined annoyed that shes treating me like a baby. "Love y'all" she said going out the back too. "Love you too" we all said together before the door shut. "Why you always gotta be in charge though" I asked Tevin while eating some of my eggs. "Because I'm older" he retorted. "And uglier" I said laughing. "Not" he replied and Myles gave me a high five.

-1 Hour Later-

I'm sitting in the living room on the floor watching Doug. Tevin and Myles are playing ball in the drive way again. The doorbell rang so I sat there because Tevin and Myles both have their keys so I ain't getting up. 

Ring. 

Ring.

Ring.

Knock.

Knock.

Ring.

By the second knock I got up swinging the door open because I got annoyed. "What" I yelled and then realized it was K-Ci. "Oh hi" I said trying to close the door because of the way I look. He put his foot in the way so I couldn't get away. "Wassup" he said looking at me from head to feet. "I was watching TV" I said. "What were you watching" he asked stepping into the house. "Yeah you may come in" I mumbled. Wait, hold up! Who the hell wouldn't want K-Ci in their crib I thought locking the door again. I took my ponytail out pushing my hair all back so it wouldn't look so crazy. "So you couldn't call to let me know you were coming over" I asked sitting next to him on the couch. He laughed "My fault but I just got ready and came over" he said shrugging. "So what did you come over here for" I asked and he just started kissing me. Now this is something I wanted for too long I thought. I took his hat off and dropped it to the floor. I pushed him back against the couch which broke the kiss. I got on top of him while he was sliding his TIMBS off. "Took you long enough" I said and he smiled. "I'll be right back" I said getting off of him to go check myself out real quick. 

-K-Ci POV-

-20 Minutes Later-

Jade and I just finished getting dressed and we're chillen on the couch. Yeah she's good at what she does and her flexability came in handy too! The front door open and both of our necks snapped towards the door. In come two dudes with one holding a basketball. "Oh Tevin, Myles this is K-ci from JoDeCi" Jade said. "Wassup bruh" the tall one which I assumed is Tevin said giving me dap. "Sup G" Myles said. "Wassup G" I said back giving him dap. They went into the kitchen and I looked at Jade. "Those are my brothers" she said and I nodded my head "I figured that" I said smiling. "Yo K-Ci you wanna play ball with us" Tevin asked. "I'm with it" I said. "I wanna play too" Jade said. "You don't play ball" I said not believing her. "Yeah she does and she's good at it too" Myles said. "Surprisingly" Tevin said drinking down some water. "Aight then show me what you got" I said to Jade getting up from the couch. "I'll be right back and your on" she said going upstairs. "So two on two" I asked them holding my hands out for the ball. "I'm with it" Myles said. I like these two so far they seem cool, I can be myself: Cedric and not K-Ci from JoDeCi. I sat down putting on my TIMBS when Jade came downstairs with some shorts and a pair of Jordans. "Aight I'm ready to kick y'all asses" she said at the bottom of the stairs smiling. "Jade please you ain't gonna do nothing" Tevin said. We made our way outside to the drive way to play two on two. "So what we playing? Two on two" Jade asked. "Yeah" I said. "I got Tevin so I can show K-Ci I'ma beat his ass" Jade said smirking. "Aight whatever" I said checking the ball to her.