Chapter 26: Not Feelin' School

Photo: Credit to owner

-Chloe POV-

It's six period and I'm really not feeling school today. Well its like that everyday but today its different for me. I'm just sitting here doing my work and I hear these two girls talking about something real interesting.

"No seriously he made the bet girl" Niesha said lowly.

"I don't think he would do somethin' like that" her friend Courtney said back in the same tone.

"I guess we'll have to wait and see. Why would Dalvin turn down Madison though" Niesha asked.

"Especially for Chloe" Courtney said turning her head to look at me.

Oh no this bitch didn't! She tryna get her ass beat I thought giving her a nasty look.

She rolled her eyes and I gave her the finger then started paying attention to my work.

Why did Dalvin turn down Madison for me? Because I look better duh bitch I thought rolling my eyes and laughing to myself.

Niesha and Courtney went back to their little convo but I kept picking up on bits and pieces which has my brain on some next shit! I tried pushing it to the back of my mind but it wasn't working how I wanted it to. I raised my hand trying to get dude attention.

"Can I go to the bathroom" I asked.

"Sure, just be quick" he stated.

I walked down the aisle of the desk and made it to the desk. I took the pass and walked out of the classroom. I walked down the hall trying to find one of the girls so I can talk to them.

"Savannah" I said to myself trying not to get caught.

I stopped in front of her classroom and waved my hands trying to get her attention. I dodged the teacher and leaned against the wall. I looked back in the window waving my hands again and I finally caught her attention.

"Come here" I lipped to her.

"For what" she asked the same way.

"I need to talk to you now" I replied.

She rolled her eyes and held one finger up which meant hold on.

I leaned against the wall again putting my foot up too. Savannah walked out of the room and pushed me away from the door causing me to stumble.

"What" she asked annoyed.

"I see you're back to your normal self" I said laughing a little.

"What do you need to talk about" she asked.

"Well I was in class and I heard Niesha and Courtney say somethin' bout a bet" I said really fast.

"Say that slower Chloe" she told me.

"Niesha and Courtney were talkin' bout something" I replied.

"And" she said resting against the wall.

"They mentioned somethin' bout a bet and Dalvin" I said and her eyebrows knitted together.

"You think it has somethin' to do with us" she asked.

"It better not or Dalvin won't live to see another sun rise" I said seriously and resting against the wall.

She laughed and looked down at her shoes.

"But if you hear anythin' let me know aight" I said winking at her.

"I will" she said before heading back into her classroom.

I walked back down the hall to my class and opened the door catching a few glares.

"I seriously need to go home" I mumbled putting the pass back down on the desk.

I walked up the aisle to my seat and plopping down. I looked at Niesha and Courtney wondering what else they know that I don't. . .