Chapter 34: Awkward

Photo: Credit to owner

-Chloe POV-

I'm here at Jade house with K-Ci and we not really doing anything. Its actually really awkward and to me K-Ci is usually talkitive. "So how was school" I asked. "It was aight man! Teachers be buggin' with all that homework" K-Ci said. "For real! Mr.Johnson gave so much homework" Jade said annoyed. I laughed "Mrs.Ortisei was on my case like normal" I said. "You always giving that lady hell" Jade said. "It ain't my fault! She be gettin' crazy like i'm not gonna talk back" I said rolling my eyes. "So y'all got accepted to any schools yet" K-Ci asked. "No we have another month left to apply to school's" Jade said. "You going to college K-Ci" Chloe asked. "Not right now because of my career" he said looking at the both of us.  "Hm then you should go to college after" Jade said. "I just might" K-Ci said. "You want something to drink" Jade asked. "Yeah and thanks" K-Ci said. "Come with me" Jade said pulling me up off the couch. We walked into the kitchen and I sat on top of the counter as Jade went over to the fridge for the drinks. "So how you feel about K-Ci now" I asked her lowly so K-Ci couldn't hear me. "I still feel the same" she replied closing the fridge door. "Even with what I told you" I asked. "I mean you knew and you still banged Dalvin" she said. "True that, true that" I said and we both laughed. She gave me my Sprite and I opened it taking a sip. I slid off of the counter so we could go back to the TV room but she stopped me. "What" I whispehered. "Listen to what he's saying" she said looking at me. I heard the word 'Bet' and remembered exactly what Niesha and Courtney were saying the other day. "Somethin' is up and I wanna know" I whispered to her. "Me too and it's startin-" she tripped over my foot and we stumbled into the TV room. Jade was real pissed and I was getting there. . .