Chapter 15: Its still on

-Jade POV-

Physical education ends in about five minutes and I'm exhausted. Ms.Mason is really giving us hell today for some reason.

"Now boys help your female partner with their crunches. Hold down their feet while they're doing it" Ms.Mason said while pacing back and forth in front of the class.

I got down and laid on my back as K-Ci held onto my feet.

"Begin" Ms.Mason said blowing her whistle.

I went up slowly because I hate doing these.

"I hate doing this" I said going back down.

"I don't mind" k-Ci said smiling and staring at me while licking his lips.

"Yeah I know why too" I said laughing a little and rolling my eyes.

He laughed and licked his lips again.  "This boy is too sexy" I thought sitting up again.

"So are we on for today" he asked looking me in the eyes.

"I thought about it" I said.

"And" he asked as Ms.Mason blew her whistle signaling for us to switch.

"Yeah we are" I said holding down his feet.

I looked down at him as he smiled and Ms.Mason blew her whistle so he started.

"Where are we going anyway" I asked as he came up.

"You gon' have to wait and see" he said smiling.

"Oh whatever" I said trying to hide my smile.

"Go change" Ms.Mason said blowing her whistle and I stood up about to walk away.

"So you not even gonna help a brother up" K-Ci asked and I turned around helping him even though he did most of the work himself.

"Meet me by my locker after school" I said walking towards the girl's locker room.

"Aight" he said smiling before going a different direction.

I opened the door walking into the room and walking over to my locker. I opened it and then started taking off my gym shorts.

"I wish K-Ci was my gym partner" I heard one girl say to her friend.

"For real he is too fine" her friend said.

"I want to tap that" the first girl said and I rolled my eyes.

"Too bad his gym partner Jade" the second girl said and I turned around looking at them. By now I was dressed and I grabbed my bag out of my locker.

"Someone seems jealous that I got who she wants" I said smiling then slamming my locker shut and then walking over to the door.

I opened the door and walked out going over to the stairs. I walked up them and then out of the staircase into the busy hallway.

I walked down the hallway looking for Savannah, Chloe, and Monae.

"Jade" I heard Chloe yell and I walked over to her locker with the other girls.

"Wassup" I said smiling at them.

"So guess who I have Spanish with" Chloe said.

"Dalvin" we all said then started laughing.

"How y'all knew" she asked.

"Because you have the biggest crush on that boy" Monae said.

"True can't blame you" Chloe said shrugging.

"Well I'm gonna bounce, see y'all next period" Savannah said going down the hall.

"Bye" we all said waving at her as she kept it pushing.

"I'm about to dip because I have math now" I said backing down the hallway in the same direction Savannah went.

"See you later" they both said as I walked down the hall. I made it to my locker and opened it grabbing my AP Calculus text book and dropping my gym clothes off.

The bell rang and I slammed the door closed turning around trying to speed walk down the hall. I made it to the classroom as Mr.Johnson was closing the door, I stuck my foot in and he pulled the door open.

"Nice of you to join us" he said closing the door as I walked to my seat.

I didn't even bother to say anything to him. I sat down and put my text book on my desk and then pulled out my notebook with a pencil.

"Alright class today I'm teaching 'Proof by Induction" Mr.Johnson said.

The whole class sighed. I mean I hate math but I'm good at it.