Chapter 17: Let's Get This Party Started

Photo: Credit to owner

-Camaira POV-

School is officially over for the day and I'm happy. Well I'm happy besides all the damn homework I have. Myles was supposed to meet me by my locker but he's running late. I already changed into my clothes for ball practice.

Lately though Myles and I have been arguing over the stupidest shit, but the real reason is his ex girlfriend Victoria.

"Hey babe" Myles said hugging me from behind.

"Hi" I said with an attitude taking his arms off of me and turning around.

"I know I'm late but I was busy" he said leaning against the locker next to mines.

"Busy doing what" I asked folding my arms across my chest.

"Getting homework from my last cross" he said scratching the back of his neck. Every time he does that it means he's lying.

"That's bullshit and you know it" I said rolling my eyes.

"Aight I was talking to Victoria" he said honestly.

"And" I asked getting more annoyed by the second.

"She was talking about us" he said.

"Us, you and her or me and you" I asked.

"Me and her" he replied getting up off of the locker.

"Okay what exactly did she say" I asked.

"It ain't important Camaira-" he got cut off by Savannah and DeVante walking over to us.

"From the looks of things y'all two were arguing" Savannah said.

I just stood there looking at DeVante and ignoring her. I mean I know Jodeci goes to my school but he's with my sister for some reason.

"Why are you with DeVante" I asked.

"We have an assignment to do" she replied.

"Oh and hi" I said smiling at him and he laughed a little.

"Hi" he said and then gave dap to Myles.

"What time practice end today and DeVante this is my sister Camaira" Savannah said.

"Five and try to be on time" I said.

"I'll try" she said.

"Ha ha real funny, bye" I said waving those two off as they walked away.

"Look I'm ten minutes late for practice, I'll see you around" I told Myles now that we're the only two in the hallway.

I started walking around him and he grabbed my hand letting me stop. I turned around looking at him and I sighed.

"Sorry" he said pulling me closer to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and then we started swaying side to side.

I blushed a little and he started smiling at me. "I'm sorry though, you still want me to come" he asked and I nodded.

"I didn't hear you say anything" he said and I laughed a little.

"Yes Myles I still want you to come to my practice" I said rolling my eyes.

"Now give me kiss" he said and I pecked his lips.

"Now let's dip" he said taking my hand as we walked down the hall to the gym.

-Savannah POV-

-20 minutes later-

We finally made it back to my house, DeVante followed behind me in his car. We were already walking towards my house and DeVante was looking around. We walked up the stairs and I unlocked the door going in first. Roshon was sitting on the couch watching Fresh Prince and DeVante just walked in.