Chapter 25: Back To Normal

Photo: Credit to owner

-Savannah POV-

Finally, its Friday, which means I don't have to worry about going to school tomorrow. I'm already ready for school and I feel normal today. I'm not in a bitchy mood like everyone said I was in yesterday. There was a knock on my door and it can be no one but Camaira.

"Come in" I said fixing my lipstick.

"You look cute" she said.

"Thanks, so do you. Are you ready" I asked.

"No it's early actually" she said.

I looked up at my clock and it is 7:30 but I don't normally leave until 7:45.

"We can go to school early it won't kill nobody" I said walking over to my full mirror to get my back pack.

"Ugh, such a nerd! But maybe Myles is there too" she said running out of my room with a smile on her face.

I laughed and walked out of my room closing the door behind me. I walked downstairs and grabbed my keys off of the the coffee table.

I did a U-turn to the kitchen. "Morning everyone" I said in a cheery voice.

Everyone looked up surprised and in a good mood.

"Glad to see someone is better" my Pops said.

"Yeah me too" I replied smiling.

"What's with the new look" Roshon asked.

"I'm into a new look everyday. But I'm glad people are finally starting to notice" I said.

"Savannah come on" Camaira said running into the kitchen.

"Your mother has a day off today" dad said.

"Maybe you two can spend the day together" I hinted walking over to the table.

My dad laughed and shook his head at my antics.

I picked up piece of Roshon bacon and he nearly took my arm off. I ran around my Pops laughing

"Savannah!! You know how I feel about my breakfast" Robson said irritated.

I stuck my tounge out at him and bit piece of the bacon. "Tasty! Don't think I've ever bacon this good before" I said crunching on the bacon loudly.

Roshon almost gave me the finger but remembered who our father is.

Camaira laughed at our antics. "Think that's our cue to head out" she said leading us out of the kitchen.

"Later, love you both" I called out still being pulled until I got outside. I heard the two call back out to me.

"Damn! Camaira relax" I said snatching my arm from her.

I walked down the stairs and down the path to my car.

I unlocked the doors and got it, "Aight ready" I said after I finished my routine.

"Been ready for the longest" Camaira replied rolling her eyes.

"You feenin' for Myles. What y'all been up to? And it better not involve nothing nasty" I said grilling her.

"Hell no! But hello drive" she said throwing her hands towards the window.

I put the car in drive and came out of my parking spot going down the block. I picked everyone up and drove to the school, parking in my normal spot.

Camaira hopped out of the car and we all just laughed.

"I swear your brother got a spell on her" I told Jade.

"Whatever it is, its definitely working" she said laughing as we got out of the car.

"We have ten minutes before school start" Chloe said.

"And forever before my date" Monae said.

"You'll survive" we all said together.

"Whatever! Let's go to our regular spot" Monae said and we did that.