Chapter 29: Unexpected

Photo: Credit to owner

-Savannah POV-

*One Week Later*

School is closed today due to some explosion that happened in one of the labs. Another Friday with nothing to do. I'm just sitting in the living room with Roshon and Camaira watching TV. I know Myles id coming over because my parents trust him. Myles is Myles so I didn't bother getting cute because I'm not expecting anyone.

"I wish someone was throwing a party! I'm so damn bored" I said laying my head on Roshon's shoulder.

"Why don't you call up your boyfriend" Roshon asked me with a mischievous look in his eyes.

I sat up looking at him confused. "And who would that be" I asked tilting my bed at him.

"DeVante" he said smirking at me.

"Ha! Someone has jokes today I see" I said rolling my eyes and putting my head back on his shoulder.
I could feel him silently laughing.

"Go drink a forty or something" Camaira commented.

"No, how 'bout you go make me a sandwich" I said looking at her.

"Not" she said rolling her eyes and biting into her sandwich.

"Whatever" I said and Roshon started laughing at us.

The doorbell rang and Camaira threw her plate with her sandwich onto the coffee table scaring both me and Roshon a little.

She flew from the couch to the door opening it in a matter of seconds.

"Damn girl" Roshon said.

"Relax" I said picking my head up.

"Wassup y''all" Myles asked taking off his Jordans.

"Wassup with you" Roshon asked giving him dap.

"Hi Savannah" Myles said giving me a hug,

"Hey Myles" I said hugging him back.

We said our goodbyes as they headed down to the basement like they normally do.

"I'm gonna go to my room, call me if I'm needed." I told Roshon and he simply nodded as I ascended the stairs.

-Camaira POV-

Myles and I finally made it to the basement which is our normal hang out spot. Down here we just watch movies, make out, play games, or make out. "So what you wanna do first" I asked. I turned my head looking at Myles and I felt his lips on mine. But it wasn't a normal kiss he was being way too rough and sloppy. I started pushing him away "What the hell are you doing" I asked wiping my chin trying to get his saliva off. "To kiss you" he said slowly as if I were slow. "I see but your doing a bad job at it" I said. "Don't you get tired of kissing Camaira? Don't you wanna do something else" he asked coming closer to me. "Something else? Something else li-" I asked but then I caught on. "Oh hell no! I'm not tryna have sex" I yelled forgetting I left the basement door open. "What the fuck made you think I was gonna have sex? I'm Fourteen Myles and so are you" I continued yelling. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs so I quickly backed up from Myles because I was getting pissed off. "Yo what's going on down here" Roshon asked looking at the both of us. "Nothing" Myles said sitting down on the one person sofa. "So if nothing is going on then why was Camaira yelling" Savannah asked not believing Myles. "Myles talking crazy! He actually thought I was gonna have sex with him" I said. "Uh bruh I think its time for you to bounce" Roshon said looking pissed. "Camaira I'm sorry I-" but he got cut off. "Save it Myles I don't wanna hear it" I said rolling my eyes and folding my arms across my chest. "Come on" Roshon said pointing towards the exit. Myles got up and started heading up the stairs. We followed behind him and walked out of the kitchen and into the living room. He started putting on his shoes real quick and was talking but I wasn't paying attention. "You must of forgotten that my father is a Pastor" I said plopping down on the couch. "No Camaira I didn't" Myles said. "I think you did but bye and tell Jade I'ma call her" Savannah said. Myles opened the door walking out "Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord spilt ya" I said smirking. The door slammed and I got up to lock the door again, still annoyed. Roshon started laughing and Savannah joined him. "It ain't funny" I said sitting on the sofa. "It actually is if you think about it though" Roshon said. "Dude really was bugging" Savannah said and I laughed agreeing a little.