Everyone Is Freaking Out

~~Next Day~~

---Liam's POV---

Everyone is freaking out here, we don't know where Niall has disappeared. He doesn't pick up, nothing. I turned on the TV and there were news on.
"One Direction's band member Niall Horan yesterday at late evening got into horrible car crash. We don't know his health yet but we hope to get more information soon." said the lady. Everybody went quiet. I look at others. They were already standing with teary eyes.
"Why are we standing here?! To the fucking hospital!" I shouted. I grabbed my car keys and we sat into the car. My hands were shaking, I barely could've hold the staring wheel. Told him not to go drunk. Noooo... Didn't listen and did what he wants.
"What's now?" Harry said in a low voice.
"I don't know, but let's pray that everything will turn alright..." I said parking the car.
"In which ward is Niall Horan?" I politely asked the lady.
"Who are you?" she asked.
"Are you joking?! We're One Direction! You have to let us see him. If not I will sue you and you won't have a job!" Lou bursted.
"Louis calm down" I said.
"Just say the fucking number." I said through clenched teeth.
"269 second floor." she finally said. We took the stairs. As we came to the ward we saw Greg, Maura and Bobby here.
"Maura how's Niall?" I quickly asked.
"I don't know. Doctors don't say anything..." she said through tears.
"Ugh.." I huffed and ran my fingers through hair. We calmly waited for doctor to come out. Finally door has opened and doctor came out. Everybody stood up.
"Ho-how's Niall?" Greg stuttered.
"Nothing well... He has a lot of broken bones and wounds, scratches... The worst part is that his spine got broken..." he said looking at us. Spine... Oh my God... Maura started sobbing. Bobby and Greg rushed to calm her.
"Will Niall walk??" I asked with hope. He shaked his head.
"His spine is broken. If we do surgery 80% he won't walk still. He's lucky he won't move his legs, could've ended worse... But if he won't give up and have hope, I believe the patient will walk." he tapped my shoulder and walked away. Other guys started crying. I pressed next to the wall and went down on floor. What will happen with the band?? Probably won't exist anymore... And how Niall?? He will be broken when he will find out that he can't walk anymore. All his hopes and dreams crashed...