Diamond?

I laid in bed. Diamond bathed me, well not really just sat and we talked. Since I have my both arms healthy I can make her job easier. I can't get out of my head that kiss in the park. I should stop thinking about it. I sighed and grabbed my phone. I bet there's photos of us and I feel sorry for Diamond. I don't care, I'm use to it and I don't regret. I see Diamond is hiding the pain from the hate she gets but I see everything. I see what they write about her, us. I learned to live with all of that, although sometimes I say a word too because I get tired or people come too far.
"Yep, they're here..." I rolled my eyes seeing the pictures all over internet.
"We look cute tho." I chuckled. I looked around.
"Diamond!" I called her. "Diamond!" I called again because she didn't come.
"Probably in the shower or doesn't hear me." I sighed and looked at the wheels. Diamond showed me how to get in them but I failed. She said it takes practice. I inhaled sitting up and shoving away the blanket. I looked at my legs and moved my ass closer to the edge. I got the chair closer to bed and pulled the handle to stop it from moving.
"Okay, Niall... Concentrate." I whispered to myself getting my legs on the ground. I fixed my underwear and tightly grabbed the armrests. I lifted myself up and slowly turned sitting in. I exhaled feeling tired already and placed my feet on plates. I blinked.
"I made it!" I smiled and got out of the room.
"Diamond, can you hear me?" I asked and knocked on her door. I opened up when nobody answered.
"Diamond?" I arrived inside but she wasn't here. I got confused. I opened the bathroom door. She wasn't there.
"Where did she go?" I whispered coming closer to her table and saw a flyer. I took it into my hands and read it.
"Hey, I know this place..." I whispered reading about live music restaurant. I drove to my room and called Basil.
"Sorry to bother you so late but I need to go somewhere tonight." I said taking my clothes out of closet and got ready like some kind of snail. Slowly as fuck.
"Why she didn't tell me anything... Diamond I thought we're open to each other." I got sad fixing my clothes and coming to the door.