I Need Your 'autograph'

I glanced at the monitor. I slept all evening and night from medicine that they gave me after panic attack. I should just get with the thought that I can't walk, that I'm useless now... But I can't. I need a few days... I can't watch my family looking so broken because of me. I exhaled feeling emptyness, nothing more. I closed my eyes exhausted by doing nothing. I sighed feeling annoyed when I heard ward door open and close. I opened my eyes seeing a beautiful girl in front of me. Her hair was combed on left side, she was dressed white like nurses but differently. I stared at her and raised my eyebrow.
"If you want an autograph I'm not in that condition to do it. Sorry for that." I tried to be polite. She got confused and then I felt uncomfortable.
"Hi. I'm here to take care of you. Erm, and yes I need your 'autograph'..." she glanced at clipboard. "Niall Horan. I need your signature that you are alright with me to be your guardian of your health from now on." she looked at me and gave me to read papers. I got confused because I didn't understand.
"Can you explain me, please?" I whispered. She gave me a warm smile.
"I'm Diamond, first of all. Nice to meet you. Sorry for what happened to you." the girl gave me her hand to shake. My lip corners raised a bit staring at her. I gently took her hand and shaked. I looked at her again when from that hand shake I had warm feeling from her.
"I'm a nurse and physical therapist, Niall. Your family and doctor wanted me to help you. I will live with you. I will help you with your daily basis in life, how to take care of yourself, how to use a wheelchair. And at the end help you to become strong again and stand up and walk again." Diamond smiled sitting on a chair beside me. I looked down.
"Doctor said I probably won't stand up..." I stared at the clipboard.
"Listen... Doctors are not always right. They say things but I believe that you can but it really really depends on you. Your believe in yourself. That you can do it. Just don't give up. I understand it's hard for you now and it will be hard with every day. " she said exhaling." So if you agree for my help, for my support 24/7 til you stand up, sign and I'll be there for you. I hope we will become good friends." she smiled. I blinked few times. Doesn't she recognize me? I mean is she acting like she doesn't know me or she really doesn't know me? This is interesting... I looked at the papers and signed them. Let's give it a try. She gives me motivation and she looks interesting person. Niall... What the fuck you're thinking? She ain't interested in a person who can barely move. And when she will find out I'm famous... She will run away.