Netflix & Cuddle

"I'm so sorry!" I said to the driver and ran back to Niall who was standing on his feet.
"Don't move, don't move." I came close to him.
"Diamond, I'm standing! Babe, I'm fucking standing!" Niall started to cry and laugh from excitement but quickly grabbed me for support getting numb.
"I got you, I got you. Don't worry." I smiled tightly holding him.
"It hurts..." he groaned. I carefully sat him back in the wheelchair.
"Why did you do that?" Niall grabbed my hand kinda angry.
"Sorry, I didn't mean it. That car came out of nowhere." I sighed looking at him. His face softened. "But that triggered you to stand up. I'm proud of you. You'll stand up in no time." I smiled fixing his legs.
"I feel your touches. Oh my God! Everything came back. That's amazing!" Niall smiled touching his legs.
"Sometimes things like this are just in your head and some just need to be triggered to get everything back. Now you need to get stronger and stronger. Try to stand up and take first steps. Learn to walk again and you'll be running around like you used to." I cupped his face in my hands. Niall's eyes sparked.
"How can I thank you for this? Probably I will be thankful all my life." he whispered.
"I'm just glad that you can stand up once again." I smiled pushing his chair back to his house.
"I feel happy." Niall kept talking and talking, I just smiled listening to him.
"We can end our date day with Netflix." Niall looked up at me.
"Sure but no chill." I laughed.
"Oof, then can we cuddle?" he pouted. I giggled and kissed his cheek.
"Sure, I'd love to cuddle with you." I whispered in his ear. "I'll get snacks. You search for something... Maybe a horror movie." I nodded to myself.
--Niall's POV--
I sat on sofa smiling. I can't believe I stood up on my very own two feet! And I can finally feel everything from my torse. I guess... Being scared for this girl triggered me to go and get her out of the road. I can't describe what I truly feel for her but with every day I know... I just know it's evolving into love. Not physical love but spiritual. Since we don't have physical love we just have the bonding. I truly love bonding with her. I carefully laid down on pillows getting comfortable, looking for movie.
"Aaaand I'm back." she smiled and sat near my legs. "Got popcorn." she took one and placed near my lips. I gently took with my teeth and ate it.
"Do you know sign language?" I got interested.
"Yeah, I do actually. It's not necessary for me since I have hearing aids but I learned that... What if one day even aids won't help me hear, or if they die on me and I will need help. Of course, not everyone knows sign language and technologies help these days but still." she shrugged her shoulders.
"Can you show me something?" I asked staring at her.
"Am, sure. While doing sign language it's important to show face expressions, moving lips and hands are showing words. That's why something it looks funny." she giggled. "I'll show you... Your name." Diamond smiled and did the sign.
"Hold up! I didn't catch that!" I laughed.
"I'll show slowly." she chuckled and made the sign again. I frowned my eyebrows and tried to show it myself.
"Very good, Ni. Now it's more simple... Because a lot of stuff we can show simply. Like drink, shower or something like that. It's not all about weird signs." she said getting closer to me and hugged her. Diamond placed her head on my chest. I slowly investigated every detail of her face.
"And what do you do when aids crash?" I whispered.
"If at home... I change batteries or sit in silence, or try to go and buy batteries. But if they do that in public where people have conversations, and any moment someone can talk to me... I have anxiety, I have panic attacks. I just freak out. But usually I try to avoid these situations. I carry more batteries or change new at home just to make sure they won't die." she sighed playing with my shirt. I stroked her hair feeling sad for her.