Love You, Goodbye

I placed my hearing aids in my ears when I woke up. My eyes went to Niall sleeping next to me. I smiled and gently stroked away hair from his eyes. I took a shower and got clothes on me. I went to the kitchen, made coffee for Niall and tea for me.
"Good morning." I smiled glancing at Niall.
"Hey. I thought you left without saying goodbye." Niall let a breath of relief.
"I wouldn't. Coffee." I placed his cup.
"When will your brother come?" he whispered sitting down.
"I dunno. Probably any minute." I sat next to him. Niall took my hand.
"Listen, maybe you'll find someone who deserves you. You're an amazing person that any girl would want to have. And you would be an amazing boyfriend. I bet you find a girl as amazing as you are." I squeezed his hand.
"Well, I already found one but she has to go." Niall whispered looking into my eyes. I hugged him. He hid his face into the crook of my neck.
"Remember my words at the hospital?" I asked. He nodded.
"Don't forget that, okay? Just let the fate deal with it." I kissed his hair and heard the doorbell.  I went to open the door.
"Hey, you're ready?" Adam smiled and hugged me.
"Yes, you can take my stuff. I'll say goodbye." I showed my suitcases and turned to Niall.
"Niall, nice to meet you." Niall shaked my brother's hand.
"You too. I give you time." Adam took my stuff and went to the car.
"Diamond..." Niall exhaled.
"Don't say anything." I whispered hurting just to see him like that. I pulled Niall into a hug.
"I'll miss you so bad." Niall whispered in my ear. I kissed him very passionately. I kissed his cheek and glanced at him.
"Thank you for everything. Thank you for bringing new colors into my life." I whispered stroking his hair. "Bye." I pecked his lips.
"No, thank you for everything. I hope we meet soon." Niall sighed and then smiled. I nodded and took a look at him for one more time leaving.
"Wow, you almost ate him." Adam said when I sat in the car.
"Oh shut up. Don't make me remind your sins." I mumbled and I saw Niall still standing in the doorway
"I'm so regretting this..." I whispered to myself and opened my window.
"Niall!" I called him. I inhaled and exhaled. I showed him 'I love you' making him smile.
"Go, Adam." I said in a low voice with tears.
"Why you did that?" Adam asked driving away. I just closed my eyes saying nothing.