Secret Fan

"Thanks." I nodded and got inside the restaurant. I found a good place where I can see the stage and not really be visible. I looked around and some dude got off the stage. I got more comfortable looking for Diamond with my eyes.
"Diamond?" my eyes popped out when she came on stage. She looked casual but gorgeous. And it was weird to see her hair tied in ponytail. I squinted my eyes when some dude came next to her and sat next to piano with guitar.
"That's probably him... Well... He's handsome..." I whispered feeling like shit now. I can't compare myself to him. Especially when I'm sitting in this fucking chair. Will she sing? If she does I'm soo excited. I wanna hear it a lot. Even though she has hearing issues. That's the most interesting part. I smiled hearing the guitar and tapped into the rhythm.
-Mm... No, I think I'll stay in tonight
Skip the conversations and the "Oh, I'm fines"
No, I'm no stranger to surprise
This paper town has let me down too many times
Why do I even try? Give me a reason why
I thought that I could trust you, never mind
Why all the switching sides? Where do I draw the line?
I guess I'm too naive to read the signs
I'm just lookin' for some real friends
All they ever do is let me down..- I sat melting in my wheelchair. SHE'S AMAZING. Her voice is so soft and pure. Like singing angel. She clearly feels the music, the whole song. I'm just sitting enjoying her. I wonder what she can do more with this kind of voice.
"Oh my God... She gonna do Ariana. Damn, my fav song." I inhaled and exhaled. Diamond has a secret fan from now on.
-I was a liar
I gave into the fire
I know I should've fought it
At least I'm being honest
Feel like a failure
'Cause I know that I failed you
I should've done you better
'Cause you don't want a liar...- I placed my hand on the heart hearing high notes.
"I'm so in love with this girl... For real." I said to myself staring at Diamond with the melting heart. I got out of there to get home earlier than Diamond. I dunno if I should tell her about this or not. Ugh, I'm so confused right now. I got to my room and slowly got on my bed. I took off my clothes and placed on chair. I laid down fixing my legs and I covered myself. I smiled remembering Diamond's voice. It's still ringing in my head. I can't get over it. I quickly closed my eyes hearing footsteps. I heard my bedroom door open and footsteps getting near bed. I felt how Diamond fixed my blanket and sat on the edge of my bed. Diamond stroked my hair.
"If I broke up with him... I would be happy but I will fall for you... And I don't know if that's good or bad. I feel lost, Niall..." she whispered. She kissed my forehead and quietly left my room. I opened my eyes understanding her. I feel lost too. I'm falling for her already and if we date... She won't be happy because of my life.