I Would Show You

I went out the bathroom and looked at Niall.
"What do you mean?" I whispered staring at him.
"I mean... You and I need a beer night. C'mon we can talk, drink some beer..." he giggled. "I have junk food storage." Niall smirked.
"Oke, I'm in." I laughed getting his hair messy.
--Niall's POV--
"Will you dye your hair? The blonde is growing out." she played with my hair while we got to the kitchen.
"Let's go to my room. I'll let you come into my bed. Special deal today" I giggled when she put beer on my lap.
"Ah, really? Like you never had a lady in that bed." she smirked placing all the junk food on my bed. I chuckled.
"Of course, I did but not in this one. That was long time ago though." I made a little smile and she helped me get in bed, resting the back on pillows.
"Why?" she whispered looking straight into my eyes.
"I'm not a player. I don't sleep with girls and leave them. Especially after last ex. I haven't had any girl in my bed in a long time." I whispered and peeked at her boobs.
"Ya nasty." she laughed slapping my belly.
"Sorry, I'm not like that too. I do that too but only with women I really like. However I'm a male person, females are my thing." I giggled and grabbed my beer.
"Do you have your nasty side?" she asked giggling and sat next to me, opening her beer.
"Totally! If I could move... I would show you."I winked at her.
"You would show me?" she whispered getting closer to my face.
"I would..." I whispered. I was about to kiss her but she moved away. I groaned. "Are you seducing me?" I sipped my looking at her.
"Maybe..." she licked her lips and sat normally. I giggled and looked at my dead legs.
"Why he's like that?" I asked wanting her to talk everything out.
"Jake?" she asked eating gummy bears. I nodded.
"At first I thought he wasn't like this. But then other people started saying that I should break up with him because Jake is cheating on me. I didn't believe but then I saw it myself. He begged me for forgiveness. I forgave him because I thought I was so in love with him but I wasn't. One time he got really drunk and for the first time he raised his hand against me. After that we got colder... And Jaked always starts saying why don't you have sex with me, you know. I just changed the topic because I don't wanna hurt him but one time my patience ran dry and I just said... First you need to have something to ride on." she giggled and shaked her head.
"So because of his small dick you don't have sex with him?" I blinked and got more comfortable.
"No. He doesn't turn me on. He doesn't know how to touch me, sometimes he hurted me. It was no pleasure for me. I love sex and I love a mix between rough and gentle. For me sex can be almost every day but it really depends on the partner." she pressed her lips looking at her beer. I blushed listening to her. My imagination started working and I tried so hard to get all those thoughts away about her being naked, kissing her, touching her... Niall should come down.