You're My Heaven

I took off my shoes and went straight to the bedroom. I wanted to ask why she left but I stopped at the doorway. She was sniffing her nose and her hearing aids were on floor. I picked them up and checked if they're broken or not. I gently sat on the edge of bed placing my hand on her back. Diamond hid her face in pillow. I laid next to her and hugged her. She hugged me hiding her face in my chest. I kissed her hair while putting one aid in.
"What's wrong, my princess?" I whispered stroking her hair. She looked at me with red eyes.
"Why did you fall in love with me?" she said with hurt. My eyebrows got into frown.
"What did she tell you?" I got a bit angry. She said something to make Diamond cry.
"Nothing..." she whispered.
"Baby... My angel. I love you because you're amazing, you have such a big heart. Your inside is amazing, whole of you is amazing. Your smile, voice, eyes makes my heart melt. Your kisses, your touches makes me weak. Everything about you makes me feel like I'm in heaven and you're my most favorite angel in that heaven. And you're sex takes me to paradise. " I smiled looking into her eyes while stroking her hair.
"Aww, my love, my Irish, my model. How much I love you. No words can describe the way I feel about you." Diamond hugged me tightly getting emotional. I pressed her in my arms.

I watched Diamond getting ready for our dinner date.
"You look perfect without make up. Don't need any of it." I smiled slapping her ass.
"C'mon! It's just bit of foundation, eyelashes and eyebrows. Wow, so much." Diamond laughed. "And I love your outfit. You look like a snack that I would looove to eat." she pulled me to her body aggressively.
"Someone's aggressive today." I smirked toughing her bum.
"Not my fault that you look sooo hot every day, every time!" Diamond cried making her boobs bounce.
"Let's go. I can't wait to spend some time out with you without any hiding." I grabbed her hand walking out of home locking it. We sat in the car.
"I love it!" she smiled. We were standing on Tower Bridge. She clicked a picture with her phone. I felt happy seeing her smile, that she felt happy from little things. She doesn't need jewelry, cars or money to be happy with me. She even gets mad if I want to buy something for her. But I know that Diamond like every girl likes to be spoiled by the partner and what she had with Jake... I don't want her to feel like she did with him. I want to make her happy, give my attention and love as much as I can. Because at end of the day she will be the one who will wait for me with opened arms.
"Can we take a picture together?" Diamond shyly asked.
"Why so shy? We did like thousands pictures of us." I smiled and we took few pictures together. I followed Diamond where to sit.
"I knew it." I laughed when she sat on sofa.
"Whaaat? I like to be comfy." she giggled. I sat very close to her. Diamond relaxed her head on my arm.
"I'm sorry. I have been a bitch lately. I'm just a bit tired from traveling, I'm not used to it. But I get kind used to it now. Of course, I don't do anything just follow you and sit, watch. But you know... I have anxiety every time we go out in public. I wanna get close to you but at the same time I can't. And it's hard. And there are people who see we are more than friends but some just see you and her. Fandom is split in lots of groups. I'm happy to hit Diall hashtag world wide on Twitter. Achievement." Diamond laughed making me laugh.
"You don't need to apologize. I understand. And it's my fault I'm dragging you into promo thing but I'm exhausted too. I better go out with you and friends or just chill at home watching films with you. I still didn't drag you to do golfing. I will, you won't run away." I made a grin making Diamond giggle. "And don't worry what people say. They just like to talk and make things look not the way they are. Some people respect us and our privacy when we go out but some... World needs all kinds of people. The only ones who knows the truth is us." I stroked her hair watching her listen to me.
"Have I ever said how cute, sexy and hot you are? And I love when your eyes sparkle looking at me. I love your eyes. I'm glad they're blue, because I love blue eyes." Diamond bit her lip blushing.
"Well... And I want you to be my girlfriend. And no, you're not pushing me. I should've done this long time ago." I whispered waiting for her reaction. I smiled when she kissed me. I placed my hand on her waist.
"Yes, I will be your girlfriend and maybe more in the future if you want." Diamond stroked my hair looking into my eyes.
"I love you." I smiled hugging her shoulders.