Get Out!

My phone constantly lit up by me checking for anything from Diamond. I tried to concentrate into watching golf but I couldn't because she's out for a whole day. I'm getting anxious. What if they talked everything through and didn't break up? Or what if he done something to her? Ugh, I can't... I called her but she didn't answer.
"Where is she?" I whispered getting grumpy alone. I got too attached to her, to have her around in the house. I looked at my legs moving my toes slowly. I rested my head on pillow staring at tv but my thoughts were out somewhere else. I didn't feel how I felt asleep.

"Oh my God, where is she??" I said panicking. I was driving in circles because Diamond didn't come back. I gasped hearing door open up and quickly got there. I saw a car driving away in the background and my eyes shot to her.
"Where were you?! I was so worried!" I said frowning my eyebrows. Diamond just looked at me and sat on the couch not taking of her sunglasses.
"Sorry, I didn't mean it. I thought it would be quick but ugh... I hate my life." she talked with trembling voice. I got confused because I didn't understand anything. I got closer to her.
"What happened, Diamond?" I whispered worried. She slowly took her sunglasses off revealing a huge black eye. I got so mad.
"Did he hit you?!" I asked making a fist.
"Yes. We got in a fight. I think he wasn't sober. He didn't want to break up. I said I do, that I don't love him anymore and he just hit me without hesitation. But this time I didn't give up and punched him back making him pass out." she told me and sighed.
"You made him pass out?" my eyes popped out. I got her some ice to put on eye.
"Thanks. Yeah, I did. Don't think that I'm fragile and small, I have a lot of strength." she giggled. I carefully held ice to her eye. This is only thing I can do. I wish I can walk, do more to help her.
"I will hold." I said when she wanted to take it by herself. Diamond smiled looking at me.
"Sorry, I didn't call you. My phone died and I called Adam through that jerk's phone. I was at our place. Adam just dropped me off here. My head is pounding even now." she pouted sitting still.
"Why I let you go there... If only I could walk." I said trying to get calm. "I was so worried when you didn't come back in a long time." I whispered taking the ice off.
"Niall... You shouldn't feel like that. You know what's going to happen when you stand up." Diamond cleared her throat. I looked down. Silence got in between us until a doorbell rang, making us both look at each other.
"I'mma open." she said walking to the door.
"Jake, get out!" I heard Diamond say and then I saw that jerk getting inside without permission. I blinked putting ice on the table and driving away from couch.
"So, this is the dude that made you break up with me?" he laughed pointing at me. I looked away feeling hurt.
"Please, get the fuck out while I'm calm and nice. This ain't your home or mine, okay? Please, go now." Diamond said trying to be calm.
"He's pathetic! He can't even walk! Don't say he pleasures your appetite, babe." he said coming closer to me but Diamond stopped him placing her hand on his chest.
"Go, don't make me mad or..."
"Or what Diamond?" he cut her off. "Don't tell me you didn't show your bad side." he chuckled. I looked at Diamond.
"Let me tell you this... Yes, he does me please me better than you did, ten times better even when he can't walk. He gives me multiorgasms and you couldn't give a single orgasm. He makes me feel worthy, wanted, confident and a true woman. So, now please forget that we ever existed and get the fuck out until I didn't become a bitch that passes you out." she said smiling and on purpose sat on my lap. I played with her and placed my hand on her body. Mostly wanting to do this by myself more. That dude groaned.
"Go to hell, Diamond." he spat out and left.
"Oh, I will. Don't worry, goodbye!" she said and sighed, then glanced at me. "Sorry, you had to listen to all of this." she whispered.
"Yeah, no big deal." I let a breath out having a boner just because of her sitting on my lap. Diamond looked down and blushed.
"Someone's excited. Are you hungry? I'm going to cook something." she quickly ran to the kitchen. I glanced at my boner and rolled my head back.
"Fuck..." I whispered to myself.