Since We're Alone

I've been walking around the house with a walker lately. I don't need my wheels anymore, so we gave it back to the hospital. I hope soon I won't need a walker too. I quietly stood next to Diamond's room watching her pack all her. She's leaving tomorrow. Diamond said I don't need her as my health taker anymore, so she needs to leave. But I need her as a person I love. It's hard to watch her pack and the thought about her leaving tomorrow breaks my heart. And I know it breaks her heart too, but she's trying to hide that. Today is Diamond's birthday. I know she doesn't celebrate her birthdays but I want to take her somewhere. She refuses to go. I understand her, and her mood but c'mon it's her birthday. I have a little present for her. So, I will sent her to get some stuff to buy and make romantic dinner. I want to spend my time with this girl, maybe it could be the last time. We cannot know.
"How long have you been watching me?" Diamond giggled.
"For a bit." I whispered and came into her room.
"Good to watch you like this... It's a bit weird too. But I'm happy" Diamond came to me. I smiled and sighed.
--Diamond's POV--
I parked Niall's car coming back from shopping that Niall sent me.
"Niall, I'm back..." I awkwardly said when I smelled food. I blinked walking in with bags.
"Why it's so dark in here?" I whispered to myself and saw Niall sitting like a cupcake next to the dining table. There were candles everywhere, food was on the table. I slowly put the bags.
"Are you waiting for someone?" I looked around.
"Yeah. You, actually." Niall got up.
"If it's about my birthday -" he shut me up with a kiss. I got my arms around his neck pressing to him.
"Happy birthday!" Niall laughed breaking our kiss.
"You're an ass! I told you I don't want anything but thanks." I smiled and smacked his ass gently. "Yes! I did that... Finally." I clapped my hands.
"Happy to touch my ass?" Niall laughed. I just nodded quickly.
"I love ass. You're is good." I bit my lip.
"I got you something..." he took out a little box.
"Niall you didn't-"
"Shut up. You deserve more but since you have a stubborn ass, you don't let me buy you stuff." he looked at me. I pouted.
"I don't want you to spend your money on me." I said.
"It's my money, right? I can do whatever I want with it. Don't worry." he said and took a necklace out of box.
"Oof, okay. This time I'm letting you." I giggled.
"Good girl." Niall smiled and locked the necklace. I looked at "N" and a clover on it.
"I love it! I won't forget you're Irish for sure." I giggled and hugged him.
"Oh my bug... I'll miss you." Niall hugged me tightly and sat me down.
"I'll miss you too. Ugh, just me and my brother again." I whispered and stroked Niall's hair.
"Let's eat or I'll cry." Niall cleared his throat.

I changed to my shirt and shorts that I sleep with.
"Can I sleep with you tonight? Don't worry... I will be calm as a stick." Niall laughed standing with his walker in only underwear. I licked my lips looking away.
"Sure. Keep ya word." I smiled and laid getting cover on me. Niall very quickly got in my bed.
"Hehe, you're cold." Niall laughed and grabbed me pulling closer to him.
"I'm always like that. Make me warm if you came here." I smiled placing my head on his chest. I closed my eyes feeling his heart beating.
-Like the rain on a sunny day
There's a shadow behind your face
Tell me what you're running from
I don't know what made you so afraid
Don't you know you got the best of me?
Yeah, you're everything I want
Anyone can see
Anyone can see
Your heartache, heartache (heartache, heartache)
You can talk to me
It's more than skin deep
But I'm trying, yeah (trying)
Since we're alone
Yeah, you can show me your heart
If you put it all in my hand
No, I swear
No, I won't break it apart
Yeah, since we're alone
Show me all that you are
And if you get lost in the light
It's okay, I can see in the dark-
Niall sang softly playing with my hair. His voice gave me goosebumps. I hugged him listening to his voice. Niall's voice sounds like angel's. Ugh, I fell in love!