Just Friends

"So, let me say this again... We will be okay on tour. We won't be a secret. We gonna say that we just friends and I'm here as your physical therapist, slash friend." I giggled looking at him.
"Yes." he nodded.
"When Hailee will be for promo stuff I can't be in the view. We will go on secret dates, walks and other coupley stuff." I smiled.
"Very good, princess. And not every celebrity is a friend. Lots of are for attention or just good talk." Niall said. I nodded.
"I understood. This will be a challenge." I sighed.
"Now... Did you put something sexy?" Niall whispered in my ear and rubbed my inner thigh. I held my breath.
"Don't play this game, Horan. Pilot will be terrified." I giggled and grabbed my bag looking for my phone.
"Hmm..." Niall hummed taking out my pads and then contraception.
"I see you're ready for some sex marathon but these... I don't like these." he frowned looking at pads.
"Give me those." I snatched them and put it in my bag.
"Okay, tell me. When that will happen?" he asked.
"It should be tomorrow." I shrugged my shoulders. He pressed his lips.
"Ah, c'mon! You know it isn't hell to be with me during period." I cuddled with him.
"I know but... You know... I wanna get inside you." Niall kissed my neck.
"Baby... Stooop." I whined. I gasped when he grabbed my legs laying me down.
"I have a high sex drive... Since I taste you, I ain't stopping." Niall breathed into my neck and made a long stroke with his wet tongue through my hickeys. I shivered and slid my hands under his shirt.
"You got so naughty. I love it... I wish I could fit you in my mouth that would be amazing." I made a little moan whispering into his ear.
"Oh my, baby... That sounds sexy." Niall licked his lips. I lifted my head when the voice said that we about to land. Niall groaned sitting down.
"Someone is annoyed. Mm, I wish to see that snake while during period." I smirked.

I looked around walking to hotel with Niall.
"It'll be fun to see some pictures." I said catching a flash with my eye.
"Are we going to stay in one room?" I asked.
"How do you want babe?" Niall turned to me.
"Of course, with you. But if not we can sneak to  each other's rooms." I giggled.
"I'll see how that works out. Wait here." Niall went somewhere. I sat down on my suitcase waiting for him.
"Hi! You must be Diamond?" some woman came to me. I got suspicious.
"Please, don't say you're Hailee." I pressed my lips.
"I'm Maren. I'm touring with Niall." she smiled. I stood up.
"Ah yeah! Middle, Seeing blind!" I smiled shaking her hand.
"Yes, exactly!" she smiled back.
"Can I take a picture with you?" I asked shyly.
"Sure. No problem." she shrugged her shoulders. I took a picture of us.
"I see you two met already." Niall came smiling and they hugged with Maren.
"I thought she's Hailee." I whispered to Niall.
"So, you don't know her?" Maren asked. I shaked my head.
"And you better don't." she sighed. I blinked.
"I don't even know who she is. I never heard of her." I got confused.
"She's an actress. Now tries to build a singers career. Honestly... Don't listen to her live." Niall said carrying our stuff and I only a card.
"Now I got interested." I raised my eyebrow.