Tell Him This

"Oh my... I'm so fucking dead..." I said standing and brushing my teeth still sleeping. I barely slept. My thoughts were bugging me. That confession from Niall didn't let me sleep.
"I'm ready." I yawned coming out of room ready as cupcake.
"I already put your stuff in car. Have you got all your documents?" he asked. I showed my bag and put my shoes on. I ran to his car when I grabbed my bag. I was nervous. A lot. It will be a challenge for me. But I'm excited at the same time. There will be Niall by my side, I'm gonna see new places. I feel happy to be with him finally. I need happiness.

"Okay, sis... We won't see each other for a while. Call me. Use protection my little one, I'm not ready for uncle duties." Adam said hugging me tightly. I giggled.
"I'm gonna miss ya annoying ass. And don't worry I ain't ready too. I'mma gonna call you as much as I can. Don't get in trouble." I kissed his cheek and I gave him a death glare.
"I'll try. Tell Niall that he should keep you save, take care of you, feed you or I'll kick his Irish ass." he said with serious look on his face.
"I'm gonna give that message to him, for sure." I chuckled and waved to him walking away with my stuff. I blinked walking and looking around. I gasped when some girl just popped in front of me.
"Hi! I'm Tara. Nice to finally meet you." she started hugging me.
"I don't know you human." I said confused. Yes I'm rude person.
"I'm Niall's manager. Of course, you didn't know me. We haven't met." she smiled.
"Oh, okay... Ah, yeah he mentioned something yesterday that someone will make everything go well." I said remembering and smiled to her.
"Come. Niall is waiting for you, a lot." she said leading me. I got confused walking with her.
"Are we going with private jet?" I asked her.
"Yes. Don't worry, he is traveling with tour bus if it's not far or plane but in first class to get some rest if it's far to go with bus." she explained.
"Ah, oke. Need to process lots of things then." I smiled walking.
"He didn't lie. You are very pretty." Tara smiled. I blushed.
"Ah, um.. Thanks, I guess. Sorry, I'm not a very social person. Meeting new people is hard for me and coming on tour is a huge decision and challenge for me." I said and looked at the plane.
"It's okay, I understand. Niall told me a lot about you. I hope we can be good friends." she said looking at me.
"Actually, Niall thought you won't come but I know he's waiting for you. He said you refused." she said helping me get my stuff in. I thanked her and looked around.
"So, where is he?" I blinked not seeing him.
"Don't worry, he's coming. Have a seat." she smiled. I sat down and looked through the window watching Niall come. I smiled.
"Hey..." I shyly said when Niall came to the part where I was waiting for him.
"I knew you come." Niall smiled. I checked him out.
"You look hot and simple at the same time. I can see that I'm dealing with a model for real." I giggled and hugged him.
"Model with a double chin." he laughed.
"I'll leave you two alone. Just be careful." Tara said smiling and left.
"She ain't coming with us?" I asked.
"Not this time. Well, she's coming but not with us. I need some explaining to do, how this will work. She gave us privacy." Niall rubbed my shoulder.
"Oh... I like her. That's a good sign. If I like a person that means a person is good, if I don't that means something is off." I said and sat with him.
"Same, baby. Maybe not that good as you but I know how to pick the right people around me. That's what I learned through these years." Niall said getting comfortable.