Close To Me

"How was the concert?" Adam asked smiling and grabbed the empty cup.
"I regret going there... Did you know he has a girlfriend??" I asked looking at him. He stayed silent.
"You knew!? I can't believe it! Amazing..." I said eating my curd snack.
"They're fake. Sis, don't get into depression." he pouted.
"How come you know? You don't even know." I rolled my eyes.
"Diamond... Ugh... I'm friends with him." he stuttered.
"Even more amazing!" I said and went to my room angry. I didn't know he's in touch with Niall.
"Everybody just lies... Nothing more." I mumbled hugging my pillow with tears. Probably, I should go to the fucking pub and have a drinking night to let my sorrow away.
--Niall's POV--
I sat down stirring my coffee. I yawned scrolling through my socials.
"What..." I whispered when my eyes caught Diamond's picture with fans.
"She was at my concert yesterday??" my mouth opened. Then I saw some girl writing some details about conversation with Diamond.
"Oh my... They showed Hailee... Fuck fuck." I panicked reading. I just put my phone down calming.
"She was there... So near me. Diamond watched me perform, listened to songs about her. I wonder how she felt. I miss her so so much." I whispered talking to myself. Just knowing she was there, so close to me makes me have butterflies. Having thoughts about her gives me that warm fuzzy feeling. I want to see her, hug, kiss, smell. Feel that warm. Hear her voice, see that smile. Hear her say 'Niall, everything is going to be okay.'. Those words made me so calm. Because I trusted what she said. Now I'm in emotional, mental wreck from this fucking promo. If I could I just run away from that girl and her mother far away. I wish Diamond would be here, with me. If I could... I drag her on tour with me. For real. She would stroke my hair, hold me in her arms. I would be so much better just by seeing her in the side of street. She probably hates me now or thinks I forgot her and moved on. Ugh, I hate my love life. I'm just glad that I have few days off. And nothing to do with Hailee. I can rest. I will go have few beers with lads. Maybe I can take my mind off of everything.
--Diamond's POV--
I looked around sitting at the bar. I sighed playing with my fingers. I wonder what would be now if I didn't leave Niall. Would we be dating? Or nothing would've worked out? There's so much questions, things on my mind. Sometimes I just bother myself with my own thoughts. I just need his hug, to feel his warmth, to hear his voice, oh gosh his laugh and see that smile and ocean blue eyes, just all of him. Can God just drop him next to me??
"Thanks." I said when I got my beer. I pressed my lips looking down. My eyes shot up when I heard that laugh that made my heart stop for a moment. I looked over my shoulder and quickly looked away when I saw him with friends. I closed my eyes. I thought my heart will jump out of me.