Chapter Twenty-Four: The Visitor

(A/N): I know that I'm supposed to be updating all my other books but, nnngh! I really really wanted to update this book! P.S. This chapter will be longer than usual, fyi.

----------------------

     Natsu's POV.

     Me and Kiminari sat by each other in the over view of the stadium at 11:40, everyone from Fairy Tail was partying before the games started, we all knew that fighting on a full stomach can be both good and bad, but did we care? We wouldn't be doing this if we did! I was slurping down fried calamari trays Mirajane made while Kiminari watched me with an amused expression. She already finished four and got stuffed too early, I'm already on my tenth!

    "Good job, Natsu, I'm proud of ya, man!" Kiminari praised me with a punch to my left shoulder, I just finished telling her about how my love confession went.

    "Thanks, Kim," I said pushing away my food, full. "Your advice paid off."

    "Yeah, call me 'Kiminari the Matchmaker' from now on!" She joked, pointing her thumbs at her self.

    "Nope," I smirked and she punched me again but harder.

    "I'm psyched to fight ya, dude, it was a lot of fun on that challenge! I got burns on my arms that still didn't heal!" She said, rolling up her long sleeved GMG uniform to show off those burns I gave her.

    "You think that's bad? Look at this!" I rolled up my sleep to show off my own burns but they bubbled and steamed more than Kiminari's wounds. "If you don't give me anymore of these then I'll burn you  to a crisp!"

    "Good luck with that, Natsu! I look forward to beating you shitless in the games, see ya later." Kiminari smirked as she stood up and walked away with one final light punch to the back of my head. I watched her go, she seemed relieved of something but I guess that's good for her.

     I finished eating my food and got up, pushing in my food. I felt this inner urge for some reason, everyone seems too happy, no fighting or nothing... Where's the fun in that?... A light bulb flashed above my head and I turned to the buffet table and picked up a water bottle and a rock hard cinnamon roll. I smirked and looked around the group of mages, I finally found two beams to start a fight. Sand Man and the Ice Princess. I tipped back my throwing arm with the water bottle in it and threw it over the crowds of people and finally head shot Gray and swiftly did the same to Max with the cinnamon roll. Gray got splattered with water while Max yelled in pain as the cinnamon roll hit his head. I felt an urge to laugh but I held it in, trying to seem mutual so I can join in later.

    "AGH! DAMN IT WHO THREW THIS BOTTLE AT ME!?" Gray shouted, then he turned to the closest person- Max- and grabbed him by the collar. "YOU GOT SOME NERVE!"

    "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" Max shouted back at and shoved him away.

    "YOU WANNA GO SANDMAN!?" Gray yelled and socked Max across the face with his fist.

    "LET'S DO THIS!" Max yelled and then the Ice-make mage and the Sand mage began fighting and throwing punches.

     Soon the entire guild got dragged into this, turning on each other, throwing insults and beating the shit out of each other. I, of course, joined in. I got caught in between the fight of Max and Gray and both of us immediately took out Max, leaving us to destroy each other. It felt so cool to fight,  chills of excitement ran up my spine and forced me to restrain laughter while fighting.

    "COME ON FLAME BRAIN! IS THAT ALL YOU GOT!?" Gray yelled.

    "I GOT MORE THAN YOU, YA PERVY POPSICLE! COME ON!" I punched him across the face and he came right back at me.