Chapter Twenty-Eight: Attempting Escape

Kiminari's POV.

     They shoved me down the stair case that was directed to the main lobby. I heard faint shouts from Natsu and the activity of the demons that worked down here. In total, this castle that somehow became our guild hall has four floors. The basement, the first floor, the second floor and finally the third floor. The basement is popularly used for torture, the first floor is the hang out, the second floor is everyone's rooms, the room of scrolls where Arbis keeps our life sources, and finally her main chambers. The last room, the top rooms, were where the demonic chambers were. Those chambers are used for humans who were held captive and thought to be strong enough to "join us", in reality our guild is mostly demon-turned humans.

     We walked to the bottom of the basement finally, I saw Toro the Torturer there already. His name speaks for his abilities- complete control over all torture related weapons. He looked over at me, he had a deep brown-redish colored pelt of fur on him and he had four arms with wickedly sharp claws on each finger. Like a spider, he had eight sickly deep green eyes that glare daggers into my eyes, not to mention he had two furry horns on the top of his head that look like spider jaws. He sneered at me and tossed a large knife in circles, from arm to arm, to arm to arm, and back again.

    "Hello Kiminari," He growled, his voice was raspy and sounded like a snake's. "You two put her on the wall..."

     The two demons dragged me over to the wall, four cuffs were already attached to it, spaced apart wide enough for someone to be chained to. They removed my cromatose seals and were about to shove me into the chains. Well their dumber than I remembered them being. I lashed out on them immediately, sparks lighting my fists up and socking both of these idiots in the gut and slammed them on the ground with one hand on each one. I laughed as I electrocuted them and watched their bodies flicker black with skeletons showing and back again to their normal looks. Toro advanced on me with flying torture weapons behind him.

    "Etherious form, activate!" I shouted.

     A golden magic circle appeared from under me and lightning flew up my body, I felt my body stiffen as blond scales flew up and around most of my body. My eyes sizzled as they turned black and white, my hair flew up with electricity coursing through it and it turned blondish white. My claws and feet turned blue with claws erupting from my nails. A long tail with spines swayed at my feet and my black lightning markings became visible against my scales. Toro stepped away from me with an expression close to fear, it felt satisfying to see someone so afraid that I couldn't help but smile. I took off my black scarf and tossed it aside, my white clothes became slightly tattered from the electrons, I took a step forward, my smile growing bigger as my teeth pointed into fangs.

     Toro snap out of his fear and he waved his hands out in front of him with a red magic circle. The weapons hovering besides and behind him flew forward and charged at me. I lunged forward and everything slowed down around me as I used my speed strike ability. I slashed the weapons out of the air with my claws and ducked under the larger objects, going straight for him. I pounced at him and drove him at the wall, my claws clasped around his thick skull and shoving it into the wall. I pushed deeper until I saw his nose bleeding and a satisfying head-sized dent was in the wall.

     I jumped away from him and flew up the stairs. I had to get Natsu out of here before he awakens as a demon. If that were the case then the world would easily be destroyed. I have to get him out of here but knowing Arbis he'll the way at the top of the building. I saw the door up ahead and lit my fist up with lightning. It exploded in flames and I rolled right out of it from the impact. The demons guarding the door turned on me, I felt my gut twist in anxiety but I had to keep up the threatening role or else they'll subdue me again. I roared and swung my claws at their necks, I cut their throats deep enough to draw some blood and released some sparks into their blood. They screamed and fell over, clawing their necks as they were electrocuted from the inside out.