*Extra* Lisanna reacts to hate (Read the AN)

[Strauss Sibling House]

     Lisanna: Mira-nee, I'll be right back, I'm gonna go read some fanfiction.

     Mirajane: Fanfiction? What kind?

     Lisanna: NaLu of course! And, uh, I heard that there are some people who still like the NaLi ship so I'm gonna check it out.

     Mirajane: *sigh* Not a good idea...

     Lisanna: Why?

     Mirajane: Well, I used to ship you guys as a kid and whenever you weren't around I would read ship fanfictions and make my own at times. But I'm warning you that the NaLi fanfictions are upsetting and the NaLu fanfictions are to be feared.

     Lisanna: Oh? Okay, but I am really bored and reading some fanfiction sounds good! After all there are some awesome and talented artists and authors out there! I'll keep your warning in mind though, thank you Mira-nee.

     Mirajane: Okay, but Lucy-san and Natsu-kun are coming over today so please try not to fangirl loudly...

     Lisanna: Okay. Bye!

[Lisanna's room]

     Lisanna: (searches up NaLu fanfiction and reads it, avoiding Lemons and making sure to read the parts of the 33 NaLu babies)

     Lisannna: Ohh! One on high school drama! (reads it, sees Lisanna being the main villain, hurting Lucy, bullying her, being yandere over Natsu, and all the things that she isn't) Wha? Why would anyone make this...? I'm nothing like that!

     Lisanna: (Searches up NaLi images on google) (sees all the hate, how people beg her to kill herself, fantasizing about ways to kill off Lisanna, and making horrible poetry and fanfics on how lowly Lisanna is) Why does everyone hate me...? NaLu is cannon, Hiro Mashima even said so... Why is everyone hating me? What did I ever do wrong? *sniffles*

     Lisanna: (searches up Lisanna hate) (sees over 1K links to different kinds of comics, poems, fanfiction, fanart, and more about how much of a whore Lisanna is) *sobs*

     (Door swings open to show Natsu, Lucy, Mira and Happy)

     Lucy: Whoa! Lisanna! What happened to you? Why are you crying?

     Mirajane: I told you not to do it, Lisanna... What did you see?

     Lisanna: *sniffles* People called me a bitch... a whore... make horrible fanfictions about how I should die, how I get in the way of NaLu, and how life would be better off without me... Not to mention that I only exist to make you and Elfman happy... I... I dunno what I did to deserve all this... *sobs*

     Natsu: *walks over to and hugs* Your not any of those things, ignore what people say about you, and if people hate you then so be it. *chuckles* After all, when Lucy made me read fanfictions for the first time I saw how people made me dumber than dirt, over powered like fuck, and how I'm practically head over heels for Lucy. I was traumatized! Gihi! I loved how creative the fandom is, but remember that they don't exist to us.

     Lisanna: Arigatuo, Natsu-sama...

     Natsu: Don't mention it, now come on! Me, Luce, Mirajane, and Happy were about to go fishing! Wanna go too?

     Lisanna: Yeah!

---------------------------------------------

     (A/N): Listen, I made this because while I was reading NaLu fanfictions I saw how every body made Lisanna a bitch and a yandere! It pisses me the fuck off to see someone like her get torn apart by the fandom's hate just because she was Natsu's "girlfriend" as a child! A BOND THAT WAS SEVERED WHEN SHE "DIED"! I ship NaLu and NaLi equally, shipping NaLu only out of fanservice and shipping NaLi because I personally think it's chemistry is adorable! I know NaLi won't happen and I'm fine with that, but you people should realize it and not hating on other ships like Gratsu or GrayLu, or even Natza! People are free to ship their own ships and should have the freedom of expression, I hate reading NaLu fanfictions now because I don't want to see "ewww! Nalu is better" or "NALU FOR LIFE!" or "Lisanna should just die!". JUST STFU and let people ship their own ships! This message doesn't go out to all of you but to those who said any of those three examples to any ships out there, you know who you are. Thank you for reading this and I know you were expecting another update, but please be patient and kind.