Chapter Fifty-Two: For or Against?

Lisanna

     Lucy brought Natsu home three days ago, she has been keeping in contact with the guild but has been claiming to have trouble making Natsu eat his PTSD medication and other medicines that would be useful to his brain. Gajeel has been slowly adapting to having a prosthetic limb, Levy and Wendy have been trying their hardest to help him pick up pencils, learn how to write even though his dominant hand was missing, and cook. Lisanna's mask of happiness was starting to wear off, every time she heard her siblings grunt and whimper in pain, the closer she got to the edge of snapping.

     Everyone has been on edge since the war between Fairy Tail and DarkEmber, nobody forgot what happened and nobody is having any intent of forgetting what Natsu has done. It's like the entire guild has split in two, one in favor of keeping Natsu in the guild, the other of expelling him from the guild. Even though Natsu was her childhood friend and the boy she wanted to merry, she couldn't help but feel betrayed about what happened to her siblings and how Natsu so sadistically was hurting everyone, not to mention that he was close to killing Mira-nee. She felt it was right to side with the Expelling Natsu side. He has hurt her personally. Master and Guildarts were natural, the majority of the guild was for Natsu staying, but as the days went by the numbers decreased, and now on the third day, both sides were even in numbers.

     Master seemed to be getting upset and impatient with the guild, a house divided against itself would turn out disastrous, he feared for another War of Fairy Tail, but this time everyone would have a desire to hurt each other. Master was always one for peace and did things he assumed was right, and how it would make everyone happy, but even Lisanna saw that he was neutural for a reason, he was torn between sides himself. As always, Guildarts wanted to stay out of it, but Master was helplessly being sucked into the war.

     Lisanna was called to the Master's headquarters along with Gray, Levy, Erza, Lucy, Mirajane, and Gajeel. Happy had the privilege to stay out of it and guard Natsu, but it was mandatory Lucy had to come over. We all sat in a chair, Mirajane still had her bandages on underneath her pink dress, you could barely notice it but Lisanna still saw the way her sister moved when she sat down. She is still in pain. Gray sat in the chair directly across Master, Erza to his left along with Gajeel and Levy, to Gray's right was Mira, Lisanna, and Lucy. Master cleared his throat.

    Gray pounced first before Master could even begin. "Why did you call us here, Gramps?"

    "It's about Natsu. I've been watching helplessly as my children have been turning on each other over the sake of him leaving or staying. So I brought together two victims and the rest of you. I will point at you and you will tell me if your for Natsu staying or if your against Natsu staying," Master said.

    Master pointed at Levy, "Uh..."

    Gajeel, "Neither."

    Mirajane, "For."

    Erza, "For."

    Gray, "Against."

    Lucy, "For."

    Lisanna, "Against."

     Everyone looked at Lisanna with wide eyes when she said "Against", she never really was fond of chosing so she stayed neutural. Everyone knew that if Lisanna was against Natsu staying then it must be a really big deal.

    "Lisanna, Gray, why do you want Natsu gone?" Master asked, Gray jumped immediately to answer.

    "It's self explanatory, Gramps! That monster  attacked us and nearly killed us! He commanded demons at his will to attack us, he nearly killed Guildarts and Erza! He nearly disembodied me and Lucy! He almost disintegrated Mirajane! He told the demons to kill us, Mirajane broke her ribs and Gajeel lost his arm! And Macao is dead for fuck's sake! How could we forgive that!?" Gray shouted, his face red as a beat in rage and you could feel the freezing cold aura arose from his body. Gramps sighed and looked to Lisanna.