~5~

'What an idiot! 'Let me show you how it's done' what an idiot! He even missed the God damn target!'~ You ranted silently as your fists were clenched, snapping the dagger you held into two. Edna's big head popped into the door and scanned the room.

"Where is Dashiell?" She asked and you jumped in fright, pointng the blade of your broken dagger at her. Edna tutted as she disapprovingly shook her head.

"..."~ You opened your mouth to reply, but another voice beat you to it.

"I'm right here"~ His arrogent voice chirped proudly as he had finally found Edna. You glared at him coldly, then turned away from him completely.

"I thought I told you to stay here Dahling "~ Edna scolded him as a small smirk played upon your lips. The boy frowned, but was also slightly surprised because Edna didn't give him a long lecture.

"You did, but she told me to go away!" He snapped, lying. Your mouth dropped open in disbelief as your head snapped in their direction. Edna sighed in disappoinent.

"Did not!"~ You snapped in pure annoyance.

"You got in a hissy fit because you missed the target whilst trying to show off"~ You stated angrily as you now left the room. Shoving past the boy.

'What an IDIOT! I REALLY DO NOT LIKE HIM!'~ You mentally screamed as you slopped yourself down on a couch in the lobby. You had to sit there for just over an hour to cool off. You didn't even know why you snapped at him like that, you were normally a very patient person. Why was he the one to anger you so much?

"Look I'm sorry alright"~ Someone apologised from next to me, you sighed as you turned to face them... The boy from earlier!

"Whatever, I s'pose I was out of line too... So... Sorry 'bout that"~ You apologised also and turned to look in front of you.

"Let me guess... Edna forced you to apologise"~ You stated completely on track of what was going on. Blondie seemed shocked for a little bit.

"No! I apologised out of the goodness of my big heart"~ He denied as he looked at you completely offeneded. You just smirked.

"Liar"~ You stated just loud enough for him to hear and he scoffed.

"So blondie, gotta name or am I gonna keep calling you idiot or blondie?"~ You questioned, a smirk still upon your face. You both made eye contact and held one anothers gaze.

"I'm happy with blondie actually and you?"~ He questioned back as he grinned mischieviously.

"Names (Y/N), so blondie, how old are ya?"~ You asked, slightly curious about the boy in front of you.

"19 what about you?"~ He questioned back.

"19"~ You repeated his answer, smiling at him... You were a copycat after all. Only you wasn't exactly lying about your age. In fact you wasn't lying, you spoke the truth.

"Awesome"~ He replied skeptically...