~18~

'Phew... That was a close one' ~ Dash thought as he swiped his wrist across his forehead. He and Flame were following behind CopyCat.

'She was so cute earlier! Because she... I dunno, she just was. Aah! Stop Dash! No mushy feelings especially not about her ' ~ He mentally scolded himself. He sighed in annoyance, causing Janet to turn around.

"Hey Dan... Er- I - Um - Just wanted - ugh - er- to say... Thanks..." ~ She said, once again biting her lip. Dash felt heat rise into his cheeks and he looked away.

'SEE! If only she stopped being awkward and biting her lip, I wouldn't go as red as my God damn suit! ' ~ He snapped as he so badly tried to look anywhere, but at her.

"Why you thanking me?" ~ He questioned quickly, afraid of stuttering... Again.

"Y-you know. F-for last n-night" ~ She stuttered, still biting her lip as red highlighted her cheek bones. Suddenly, the previous nights events shot through Dash's mind and his light blush darkened.

"Um... Uh yeah - Er- yeah, it's... Ugh... Alright. N-no p-problem" ~ He stumbled over his words.

"Right then! Off to find Syndromes hide out!" ~ He exclaimed loudly and -very- quickly. Both let out a sigh of relief.

"Yeah, the skys cleared up, so lets go" ~ She agreed as she stroked Flame's head. The Tiger nuzzled her palm and stood on all four paws. He trodded over to Dash and rubbed his head on Dash's leg as if to say morning.

Flame no longer saw Dash as a threat and decided to be more friendly. Though, Dash wasn't complaining. It was nice for Dash to not have to fear being torn from limb to limb by a Tiger.

'Well... This isn't awkward' ~ Dash thought sarcastically as the two young adults and Flame walked in pure silence. Dash being Dash, was not use to quiet. Normally he'd be yelling, arguing or screaming at a game.

However, to his 'partner' she thought the silence was nice and relaxing, but couldn't help, but to feel how uncomfortable it was with the memories of last night and earlier.