~11~

'STUPID PRATT! IF HE'S SO GOD DAMN CLEVER THEN WHY THE HELL DID HE NOT TAKE THAT POOR CREATURE ON HIS SELF! HUH?! EXACTLY. HE'S SUCH AN IDIOT. HOW THE HELL DID HE EXPECT ME TO BE ABLE TO CALM DOWN AN OVERLY PISSED WILD CAT?!' ~ You ranted mentally as you snuggled closer to Flame.

"Don't bother pretending to be asleep Janet!" ~ Daniel snapped irritably. However, you kept your eyes closed.

'If he thinks that I'm gonna talk to him then he's wrong! Stupid boys! They are such idiot's!' ~ You thought again as you heard Flame snarl.

"Fine be childish! I'll leave you and yur dumb beast alone!" ~ He snapped coldly. Enraged, you shot to your feet and before he knew what was happening, you had him pinned to a tree trunk.

"Don't. You. Dare. Insult. Flame!" ~ You spat venomously as you tightened your grip on his throat, but soon, you calmed down. Letting him go, you turned and started to walk away, Flame following close behind, but he was afraid just as much as Daniel was. Though, it did not stop the two males from following you.

...

"Don't ignore me Jan, I said I was sorry!" ~ He whined like a child. You'd been ignoring him for awhile now and obviously he couldn't cope with your silence.

'Does he ever shut up?! He's been apologising, whining and complaining for a God damn hour already!' ~ You mentally complained as you turned on your heel to face him. At first he seemed shocked, but calmed soon after.

"Shut... up" ~ You gasped out as annoyance over took your features.

"All you've done for the last hour is talk!" ~ You snapped and he smiled a little.

"By you talking... Does that mean I'm forgiven?" ~ He asked, a little hope in his bright blue eyes.

"Urgh, if it means you'll shut up! Then yeah you're damn well forgiven!" ~ You almost yelled and he beamed a smile at her.

"Sweet!" ~ He exclaimed, fist pumping the air. You rolled your eyes, but couldn't help the small smile that appeared on your lips.