~6~

*1 week later*

"Why do I have to go?" ~ Dash whined like a child as his Dad grinned.

"Yes... Yes, you do" ~ He replied as his grin grew wider.

"Well Dash, be a good boy and work WITH your partner and NOT against them!" ~ His Mum stated sternly. Dash sighed in defeat.

"Why did I have to come again?" ~ Violet questioned boredly from the backseat. Jack Jack had fell asleep.

"Yeah, I have to agree with Vi... For once... Why did she have to come?" ~ Dash asked as he poked Jack Jack's cheek. He stirred a little and swatted Dash's hand away.

"Dash! Leave your brother to sleep. He's a pain when he's awake!" ~ Bob snapped from the drivers seat.

"BOB! Keep your eyes on the road!" ~ Helen snapped as she panicked slightly. Dash snickered, earning a glare from his Mum.

"Your Sister is here because this is your first partner mission and I want to get a few photo's before you go out on such a dangerous task" ~ Helen cooed as she sighed happily. Dash looked at her like she was crazy!

"You want me... To leave?" ~ Dash questioned, pretending to be hurt as he wiped away a false tear. Helen's eyes widened as she realised what he meant. She fell right in his trap and Dash knew it. He sobbed as he hid his face in his hands.

"He's alright Mom, he's just faking it" ~ Violet snitched on him and Dash sent a nasty glare her way, but she just smirked at him. Jack Jack rubbed the sleep from his eyes cutely, then looked up at everyone.

"Are we there yet?" ~ Jack Jack asked lazily as he stretched out his limbs. Suddenly, Dash grinned slyly. He seemed as though a little light bulb lit up in his eyes.

"But Mom..." ~ Dash whined. Helen looked back at him and raised a brow.

"Violet's birthday is on Wednesday... I can't miss her special day!" ~ He exclaimed sadly, but just 'Pfft' in response.

"Yes and you're giving me my present by you leaving for the week" ~ She beamed happlily with a spark of -I know something you don't know- flickering in her eyes. Dash groaned knowing that everyone would make an excuse to make him work with his as he would call them; stupid partner!

"Fine" ~ He snapped as he crossed his arms across his broad chest and looked over the top of Jack Jacks head and out the window at the passing scenery. The car came to an abrupt halt.

"This is as far as we can go. Sorry Dash, but you got to go th rest of the way by foot" ~ Helen apologised, but continued to look straight ahead.

"Bet cha wish you wore your suit now" ~ Violet laughed as Dash huffed. He got out of the car, suit in hand and he stripped to his boxers. Violet and Helen gasped, but Bob chuckled along with Jack Jack. He pulled his suit on and zipped it up, then he placed his mask upon his face.

"See ya" ~ He sing songed as he ran down the road. Once he was out of sight, Violet smirked.

"This will be entertaining" ~ Violet announced and the others laughed, just imagining how he would react.

"Well, lets go... I refuse to miss this" ~ Jack Jack chirped and Bob started the car again. Turning right.