~12~

"Look, I'm sorry alright. I didn't mean to be so harsh earlier" ~ Janet apologised and Dash nodded.

"It's alright, I was sort of in the... wrong too... I guess" ~ He apologised as well and they both shared a smile.

'I guess I am partially to... Blame too because I did snap at her in the heat of the moment' ~ He thought as he looked down, ashamed of himself.

You both sat down opposite eachother in a sheltered area of the forest. Trying to figure a plan of attack on (Titan!.. Sorry) the whole situation.

"So this place has loads of wildlife and animals from hot places and jungles, so I'm guessing that our mission is to do with animals safety?" ~ Janet questioned unsurely and Dash shrugged.

"I s'pose so or they might just be an animal lover like you" ~ He suggested and Janet rose a brow.

"Are you accusing me of being the type to be stealing animals and shipping them off to a hidden jungle?" ~ She questioned, holding back a smile. Dash's eyes widened, not wanting to be ignored for another 12 hours. Obviously not seeing her struggles to hold back the smile.

"N-no, I meant, they might love animals and they wanted their lair in an area surrounded by animals" ~ He exclaimed, tripping over his words as he tried to justify his words. Janet burst out ito laughter, seeing him so flustered amused her for some reason.

'Stupid girls!' ~ Dash hissed mentally as a blush continued to burn at his cheeks. He soon smiled as he watched her laugh.

"That... Was... Hilarious. You were like a small child caught eating cookies before dinner!" ~ She exclaimed, laughing at first, but soon settled.

"Right...Ha ha Funny" ~ Dash muttered causing the girl to bite her lip.

"Don't be a child Danny" ~ She teased, leaning over and pinching his cheeks. Dash playfully swiped at her hands and smiled a little.

"Well, that's enough planning for today, wanna play a game?" ~ She stated, ending her words with a quick question. Dash rose a brow.

"And I thought I was lazy!" ~ He exclaimed playfully, poking her cheek.

"Sure, why not... What game?" ~ He stated as he smiled at Janet's small pout.

"21 questions" ~ She replied, smirking.

"Alright, you first" ~ He agreed whilst Flame cuddled up into his side. It caught Dash off guard and he looked down shocked at the animal, but soon got comfortable.

"Okay then, what made you want to save the world?" ~ She asked.

"Watching movies, what made you choose the name 'CopyCat' ?" ~ He asked.

"Mum chose it for me because she thinks I'm like a cat. Favourite colour?" ~ She questioned and Dash gave her a 'WTF' look as he gestured at what he was wearing.

"Red, who are your parents?" ~ He asked.

"Magnetica's my Mum and Captain Spice is my Dad. Yours?" ~ She asked.

"Mr. Incredible and Elastagirl. Whose the funniest super you've ever met?" ~ He questioned.

"Frozone. Whose the weirdest villain you've fought against?" ~ She asked.

"Syndrome...