~10~

The next morning Dash woke up fairly early because of a low growling. He carefully sat up and looked over at 'Janet'. She was fast asleep and so was that beast of hers, Flame.

'Well, if it wasn't Flame, then who was it?' ~ He thought as he carefully scanned their surrounding's. He heard a soft yawn and turned to see 'Janet' waking up. She rubbed her eyes sleepily as she took in her surrounding's.

"Daniel? What was that noise?" ~ She questioned quietly as she allowed sleep some time to leave her body. Dash lifted his shoulders into a shrug.

"Honestly, I have no idea" ~ He replied honestly as he gave a soft uncertain smile. Trying to ease the girls nerves.

"Maybe it's Flame's girlfriend coming to rescue him from the terrifying beast" ~ He smirked, teasingly. The girl glared at him through tired eyes.

"If anyone's a terrifying beast, it's you!" ~ She retorted as she scowled. Then realisation hit her.

"Oh wait, you're more funny looking than terrifying" ~ She stated with a sarcastic grin. He smirked again.

"At least I make people laugh; you make them cry!" ~ He spat and she huffed.

"I rather make them cry than give them false hope" ~ She snapped earning a confused look off of Dash. He was trying to think up a good come back.

"I don't give them fal-" ~ He was cut off by a cold snarl and jumped to his feet. CopyCat's eyes widening.

'Why is she paling? Surely that isn't good' ~He thought s he went to walk forward.

"Daniel don't. Move" ~ She warned quietly, striking more fear into Dash's heart. He watched as boh Flame and the girl cautiously started to moved towards the growling creature. Janet was crawling slowly and if he wasn't trembling with fear, he would surely have teased her.

"It's alright, I won't hurt you" ~ She said, her voice strained as a snarl left the animals lips. He heard her scream in shock as Flame let out a mighty roar.

Dash turned to help, but saw Flame charge at the beast... The King of the jungle... A lion. His eyes widened as the lion caught sight of him and suddenly CopyCat enclosed her small hand around Dash's wrist, running with him being dragged behind her. Flame ran by their side. Checking every so often if they were okay. Including Dash.

The lion chased them for awhile, but they soon shook him off their tail. However, that didn't stop them from running. Dash stumbled and fell into 'Janet' as you were at the top of a hill and now both of them were rolling down the hill, a tight grip on one another.

Once they stopped rolling, Dash had landed on top of the girl. Both were panting for air.

"If you can tame a stupid Tiger, then why the hell couldn't you tame a bledy lion!" ~ Dash snapped angrily as he looked down at the girl who glared in return at him.

"Why don't you try to tae a freakin' lion! See how easy it is" ~ She snapped back, slight sarcasm in her tone. He scowled.

'So much for the stupid stories I've heard about the oh so great beast tamer!' ~ Dash thought mentally, right now, he had a strong disliking to the girl. She scoffed.

"Can you get your fat butt off me!" ~ She snapped as she laid under him. The Tiger made a weird noise as if he was laughing at the insult.