~13~

A/N: This chapter may be under the age category as; age 15+. However, I not too sure how it all works...

"Hey Daniel?" ~ You said quietly as you heard some kind of siren blaring in the distance. The male super simply continued to sleep.

"Daniel... Please wake up" ~ You siad quietly, brows furrowed as fear filled your mind. Negative thoughts appearing. Still, he lay asleep.

The siren became louder and your eyes widened.

"DANIEL!" ~ You screamed and he bolted up into a sitting position.

"Whats wrong?" ~ He questioned, obviously startled from the rude awakening. You looked at him and his eyes widened.

"Are you al-" ~ He was cut off by the siren growing louder and he soon realised what was wrong. Both of you rose to your feet and you gently yet quickly shook Flame awake. Once he was on all fours, you ran through the forest until you were guaranteed safety, but close enough to see what it was.

It turned out to be a cop car, but why would the police be there? Surely there had to be some kind of mistake... Surely.

You looked at Daniel whom shrugged in confusion. Flame did not look too pleased with the lack of sleep he had. You continued to watch the cop car and two men stepped out. They wore leather jackets and jeans.

'The only way to get info out of them is to be one of them' ~ You as a smirk played upon your lips. You turned to Daniel.

"Dan, turn around" ~ You ordered and he gave you a strange look.

"Why?" ~ He asked and you sighed.

"I'm going to change" ~ You replied and his eyes widened.

"Why?" ~ He asked again.

"To seduce you" ~ You replied sarcastically.

"To blend in dumb ass, what else?" ~ You snapped and he turned around like you asked. You reached into the bag you brought with you and pulled out a dress and a spare pair of boots and jacket.

When you finished , you turned back to face Daniel.

"See ya in a bit" ~ You told him and sauntered over to the two men.

"Hey boys" ~ You greeted with a smirk. They turned to face you and grinned.

"What's a pretty little girl doing here at night?" ~ One with hair questioned with a smirk of his own. You smiled.

"I could ask a similar question" ~ You replied as you stopped at a safe distance away, leaning against a tree.

The with a baseball cap strode over and placed put his arm against the tree you were leant against as support. He grinned down at you.

"If you tell us first, then we'll tell you" ~ He said flirtatiously and you smirk forcing lust into your eyes as you stared at the man with black hair.

'Well, might as well, they aren'y bad looking, but Mr black hair is finer than my Mother's wine' ~ You thought as you smirked seductively at the guy as you approached him.

"Only for a little fun... Now you know, why are you two here?" ~ You questioned as you were pushed closer to him. His arm tightly around your waist.

"We are looking for two supers. One female and one male. Haven't seen 'em have ya doll?" ~ The man in the cap asked.

"Oh, you mean the goodlooking guy in the skin tight suit?" ~ You asked, playing dumb as you smiled at them. They nodded.

"They went that way, but honestly. Why waste your time with them?" ~ You questioned, trying to act sad about them leaving you.

"Because the boss will be furious if we don't take 'em to him straight away" ~ Black hair informed and you nodded sadly.

"He must be a right stick in the mud right?" ~ You asked and they both shook their heads.

"Nah, Syndromes not too bad. Sometimes he's real fun to be around, but when it involves the Incredible's..." ~ Cap boy started, only to be continued by Black hair.

"He isn't too friendly on that matter" ~ He finished and you grinned happily.

"Well if it means that much, then plese go ahead. I'll be back at the place later as I'm a new intern there" ~ You smiled as they got back into the car and drove off after saying a goodbye to you.

You let out a long, relieved sigh as Daniel and Flame was now by your side. Daniel grinning like an idot.

"So... You think I'm good looking huh?.. Can't say I blame you though. Everyone loves... THE Dan!" ~ He said, becoming his old annoying self once again. You groaned and walked behind a tree. Changing back into your super ...