~20~

"Oh yes, you are a fine catch indeed" ~ He agreed as he approached you. She started to take steps back.

"I-I was j-joking" ~ The girl stuttered as her back pressed against a tree. Dash's arms caging her in. She looked to Flame, pleading for him to help, but he turned and faced the other way.

'This is actually, very cruel, but who cares. I'm bored therefore, I am in need for some entertainment' ~ He thought as his face came closer and closer. As his lips were just centimetre's from hers, she seemed to go blank. Frozen.

'
She is so cute! How can I not tease her?' ~ He thought, trying to push away the urge to feel more than hre should for her.

His hot breath crashed into her lips and he smirked as a light shade of pink tinted her cheeks.

"Who know I had such an affect on you, (Y/N)" ~ He grinned and she gasped, lips parting as shock filled her (E/C) eyes. All she focused on was his lips. Red coloured her cheeks.

'
So bad! I so badly want too... No! I can't!' ~ Dash thought as he pushed away from her. A fake grin on his face...

...Dash cringed at earliers turn of events and regretted every moment of it... He wanted to kiss her... Though, he chickened out. Now CopyCat wasn't talking to him, her blush hadn't died down either.

She's been bright red for an hour now.

'Wait... Why did I call her, (Y/N)?.. Is that who she reminds me of?.. Weird, though, she didn't deny it...' ~ Dash thought as he trailed behind her.

Flame kept back with Dash, so if Janet decided to run off, he could help the super to find her again.

The female super groaned in annoyance, gaing both males attention.

"What's wrong?" ~ Dash questioned in little concern. She sighed as she turned to face them.

"We've been going in circles! Are you sure you gave the right directions?" ~ Janet asked tiredly and a bit whiney. Dash gulped... He had been a bit out of it since earlier and gave her random directions.

"Oop's..." ~ He chuckled awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck as he faced the ground.

"URGH! Dash! -Er!- I mean Dan! You mean to tell me. We are most likely in the middle of no where and back to where we started!" ~ She snapped as she fell backwards onto her butt.

"Erm... Yes?" ~ Dash replied sheepishly, then his eyes widened.

'Did she... Just call me... Dash?' ~ He questioned himself, mentally of course

A/N: Hi guys. For those of you are confused. Daniel/Dan is Dash's disguise name and CopyCat/Janet is you guys super name and disguise name :)