~27~

Preferably 15 and older to read this one...

"DASH! THAT WASN'T FUNNY!" ~ You screeched as you were dripping wet. A bucket on your head. Laughter filled the halls as water dripped down your cleavage.

You were meant to be at a party in 30 minutes, but now this silly prank had prolonged your plans. Soon, Dash had walked in to the room, only to be met with the nasty glare you shot him.

"Whoa, what happened to you?" ~ He asked as he eyed you up and down. You took deep breaths to stop yourself from strangling him.

"Oh, you know... I decided to get in the shower fully clothed!" ~ You spat sarcastically, Dash rose a brow.

"Fully clothed? You're half naked!" ~He exclaimed as he gestured to your torso (Stomach). Now it was your turn to raise a brow.

"Change!" ~ He demanded, before you could retaliate, he closed the curtains and pushed you back into the room. You smirked.

"Why Dash?" ~ You asked innocently, your voice turned teasing ~ "Is it too sexy for you?"

He bit his lip and avoided your eyes as he stayed silent. You slowly approached him... Wrapping your arms around him. You heard him gulp as yu rested your head against his chest.

Hearing his heart racing, you smirked and tilted your head back slightly.

"Naw... Is wittle Dashy nervous?" ~ You teased as he took a deep breath. You loosened your grip and pulled away, satisfied with your little... Revenge.

You grabbed spare, dry clothes and walked into the non suite, . You chucked the dirty clothes ito the linen basket. You opened the door to see the room empty.

'Dash must have went back down stairs...' ~ You thought with a shrug as you switched the bathroom light off and walked into your's and Dashes room.

Suddenly, you were pinned to the wall. You gasped in shock as you saw Dash smirking. He lent down, placing his lips by your ear.

"You know... It's not nice to tease..." ~ He whispered seductivly as he licked your earlobe. You bit your lip as he now moved his lips to yours. His lips only brushing across yours, causing you to pout. He chuckled as he traced your lips with his tongue.

"Such a tease" ~ You muttered, continuing to pout. He chuckled again. Manuvering his hands, he held both your wrists in one and slid his other down the side of your body to your hip. You grew tired of his teasing and pressed your body foreward, connecting your lips with his.

He let go of your wrists completely and moved that hand down to your other hip, pulling you foreward in attempt of deepening the kiss...

Lets just say... You didn't go to that party...

A/N: Sorry guys, this chapter grew a little heated. I hope you enjoyed it and aren't disappointed :D