~19~

'Gahh! Two stupid days have gone past and Dan's been less talkative!.. I don't like it... Too suspicious for my liking, but it's too awkward to talk because he made it more awkward than bledy well needed!' ~ You snapped irritably as you huffed.

'Right! If he doesn't start yappin', then I'll... I'll - Uh - Yeah... What will I do?.. I s'pose I'd have to woman up and talk to him... This silence is killing me ' ~ You admitted... Mentally of course. You'd rather die then to tell him that. Another few minutes passed and you groaned. You turned to the male super. Eyes slightly narrowed.

"Speak!" ~ You snapped in annoyance. He seemed to have snapped out of some kind of daze as his lips twisted up at the corners, forming a smirk.

"How sweet..." ~ He cooed teasingly. His smirk grew.

"You actually missed my voice... Though, can't say I blame you" ~ He sighed dramatically.

"My voice is rather meldic and charming to those of beau- the opposite sex" ~He said cockily as he almost made a mistake. You too, smirked.

"How sweet..." ~ You mocked his tone of voice.

"You think I'm pretty... Though, can't say I blame you" ~ You continued.

"I am quite the catch especially to the likes of you" ~ You finished, your smirk turned victorious. His smirk died down into a sweet smile.

"Oh yes, you are a fine catch indeed" ~ He agreed as he approached you. You started to take steps back. Not exactly sure if he could be trusted or not.

"I-I was j-joking" ~ You stuttered as your back hit a tree. Dan's arms caging you in. You looked to Flame, pleading for him to help, but he turned and faced the other way.

'Ugh... What do I do? What do I do?' ~ You repeated over and over as Dan's face came closer and closer. Your mind stopped as his lips were just centimetre's from yours.

His hot breath crashed into your lips and he smirked.

"Who know I had such an affect on you, (Y/N)" ~ He grinned and you gasped, lips parting as shock filled your eyes. All you could focus on was his lips. Red smudged your cheeks.

Suddenly, his lips...

Grew further away. Only now realising that Dan had pulled away from you. Your heart pounded against your chest as you slid down the tree trunk...