~24~

'Alright... That was unexpected, but totally obvious. I so knew she would do that!' ~ Dash stated, then huffed, both of which were mentally.

'Oh what am I saying ?! Of course I didn't know she would do that! It was a complete shock to me! Dayum! She got some sweet revenge for the other day' ~ He pouted as he stole a glance at the highly amused and content girl.

'Wait... If she... If she got or should I say wanted? Anyway, if she wanted revenge, then does that mean... She wanted to kiss me? Or something like that?' ~ Dash thought as confusion shone in his blue eyes.

He watched as CopyCat scratched behind Flames left ear. The Tiger growled in irritation to which the girl smirked.

"Naw, don't be swuch a gwumpy cat!" ~ She exclaimed in a baby voice and Dash's face broke into a smile. Janet turned to face him.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer" ~ She teased. Realising he was staring, his face began to heat up. To the point he accused his face of being on fire. She laughed at his reaction.

She got up and sat next to him, resting her head on his shoulder.

"Relax, I was joking..." ~ She said with a small giggle.

"If I didn't know any better, then I would have thought you like me" ~ She teased again, pinching Dash's cheek. His blush grew deeper.

'SHE HAS NO PROOF!' ~ He mentally screamed, becoming a little panicked, though he didn't know why he became so defensive.

"Yeah right. As if I'd go for a girl like you" ~ He replied quickly. Too quickly. Janet looked up and sighed.

"Dan, I know you're actually called Dash" ~ She announced sadly.

"I figured it out a long the way" ~ She added as she lifted her head from his shoulder and looked him in the eye.

His red cheeks clashed with his newly paled face.

"How did you figure it out?" ~ He questioned weakly as he seemed shameful for lying.

'Why do I feel so bad?!' ~ He snapped, slightly irritated at his new feelings.

"Well, I just remembered the guy I met at Edna's personality and... It seemed to match yours, then there's also the strong simalarity in the looks department..." ~ She explained and Dash smiled sadly...

"Does that mean...