~8~

'Wow, it's the first time I ever saw her! I mean, I heard of her and some stories about her, but never did I see her until today!' ~ Dash thought as he strolled through the woods in the opposite direction.

"I wonder where that partner of mine is?" ~ He thought a loud as he stopped in front of a clearing. He hid behind a tree for safety reasons.

"Looks like I'm working alone after all" ~ He whispered to no one in particular as he scanned the clearing. He went over everything not seeing any- he reversed his gaze and saw smoothing the Tiger's fur. He shivered at remembering the close encounter with the beast.

'It's freezing and shes wearing THAT!' ~ He mentally scolded and the girls head shot up. Dash quickly dodged behind a tree as the girl scanned her surroundings. Once he was sure the girl stopped looking, he poked his head out from behind the tree, but both the girl and the Tiger was gone. Was he seeing things?

"Are you following me?!" ~ A voice snapped accusingly from behind him and he jumped. Once again the Tiger stood, shirlding the girl from Dash. He let out a long, relieved breath and went back to his usual smirk.

"Nah, I'd rather escape the lunatic and their beast, thank you very much" ~ He replied teasingly. CopyCat narrowed her eyes at him.

"Funny, 'cus the only lunatic I see; is you!" ~ She snapped irritably as she smiled warmly down at the Tiger whom was looking up at her almost as if concerned for her. Dash scoffed.

"Look, I have a partner to find so get lost!" ~ Both teens exclaimed, one in annoyance and one bitterly. They shared a shocked expession.

"No way! You're my partner?" ~ Dash squeaked excitedly, earning a confused glance from the girl.

"I'm gonna kill her!" ~ She hissed under her breath as she began walking away.

"Hey, now that we're partners, can your be- Tiger lose the attitude?" ~ He asked nervously as the Tiger snarled at him.

"Nope" ~ She stated, popping the 'P'. Dash huffed.

"Why not?" ~ He whined like a child quietly and the girl turned to face him.

"Simply because; I don't like you" ~ She stated as if it should have been obvious. Dash scoffed.

'Yeah right! Who doesn't love the Dash!' ~ He thought, pouting.