~23~

"Hey CopyCat..." ~ Daniel started. His voice completely serious. You looked at him, slightly worried. You gulped.

'H-have I done some... Thing wrong?' ~ You thought as you gnawed gently on your lower lip. The silence became slightly tense.

"Ugh, am I... Never mind. Wh-what's wrong?" ~ You questioned, then your (E/C) eyes widened.

'Oh crap! D-does he know who I am? Who I really am? Oh no!' ~ You braced yourself. Readying a lie.

'Whose (Y/N)?.. Are you implying that I am a liar?.. Should I just be honest? I have a plan B. If he accuses me of being me, then I'll accuse him of being Dash, though, I'm not completely sure if he is the annoying pratt at Edna's place... Oh shit! What should I do?' ~ You panicked as you felt your face paling.

You felt as if that one question, only moments away of passing through those lips would cause you to faint...

"Does this suit make me look fat?" ~ Dan joked, his face broke into a wide toothy grin. You were about to throw all the lies you recently thought up at him... Until... You realised what he asked.

'Wait...' ~ You paused and thought about the question that slipped through the lips you almost very nearly had the pleasure...Displeasure of kissing.

'What did he say?' ~ You questioned mentally as you stared strangely at Dan. One look at your face sent the male Super into fits of laughter. Even Flame was making a sound as if he was laughing at you.

You looked at the Tiger in mock hurt.

"I'm wounded!" ~ You exclaimed as a false tear slid from your eye.

"I thought we were friends" ~ You spat playfully, then turned to glare at Dan.

"Jack ass! I yhought something was wrong!" ~ You snapped, crossing your arms under your bust and pouted like a child.

Suddenly, an idea lit up in your mind like a miniture light bulb cartoon characters got. You smirked and approached Dan.

You raised a finger to your lips as you gestured for him to lean down, so you could whisper in his ear.

He obeyed and your smirk grew. As you moved in closer, to whisper, you...

Changed direction and slid your tongue over his pursed lips. You pulled back and looked at his face. He was brighter than the red light on the traffic lights. Your smirk transformed into a grin.

"Revenge is sweet" ~ You whispered as you retreated and crouched down next to Flame.