~15~

The storm continued throughout the night causing you to cling to Daniel. Not that he seemed to mind. Even Flame was cowering away into the male supers leg. You had found a cave a few hours ago to dodge the storm,but still squeaked in fright every time you heard a crashof thunder.

And with each burst of blinding light, you'd cling to Daniel. Flame snuggled into you both. Attempting to sleep. Rain splattered around the cave, the drops like miniture spears sliced through the air. You felt arms entertwine around your waist and looked up a little to see Daniel smiling sweetly at you.

"You can't use this against me" ~ You pouted tredly as a small yawn passed through your lips. He chuckled as he shook his head.

"I don't want to get my ass kicked by a girl. Anyway, get some sleep or else this'll be a long night for you" ~ He chuckled softly as he changd position. You were now sat between his legs, leaning slightly back as Daniel used Flame's now sleeping form as a pillow.

You turned to your side and wrapped an arm around his back as your head rested on one side of his chest and your free hand placed on the opposite side. Another crack of thunder echoed, the cave enhanced the sound and you snuggled into the boy further. With a small sigh, you looked up through tired eyes.

"Why are we here?" ~ You asked quietly. He looked down, a sad look in his eyes.

"Honestly, I don't know. All I was told about this misson was I had a partner and it was on an island" ~ He answered truthfully. Confusion egan to swirl in his blue eyes.

"Go to sleep Janet. You need your rest" ~ He said softly and you obeyed. You moved your head back down and allowed for your (E/C) eyes to flutter shut. You shifted a little and soon fell asleep in Daniel's arms.

A/N: Sorry it took so long to update, but I hope it was worth the wait :)